said by d4m1r: said by TSILiz: said by anoncrtc :
any comment if the higher tiers will be offered? it would appear from previous crtc filings that teksavvy/distributel etc would have been able to offer the faster speeds already but choose not to. i assume this has to do with cost? any change we will see 150/10 or eventually 250/250?
We are currently waiting on a CRTC decision on this issue before we are offering the higher speeds.
Any updates on this? I thought there was a CRTC decision coming down this week?
Decision was last week for CBB order link amounts, as well as associated costs. Full decision still not out.
As for speedmatching - Rogers has til 8pm tomorrow to respond, and then considering past expedited hearings, the CRTC in the past has usually released their decision 3-4 weeks after the last filing.--
Battle.net Tech Support MVP