Premium
join:2010-10-16
Springfield, MA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·Comcast

Bye Bye Blackberry

Blackberry is a sinking ship and so is RIM. My friend is an IT administrator and he said BlackBerrys are a PITA to troubleshoot.

He helped move the company's mobile phone fleet to iPhone.

As for hotel Internet, my Verizon Jetpack is my Wi-Fi. I don't trust public hotspots.

Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ
I am guessing the patent vultures are circling and waiting for RIM to really crash and burn and then get their portfolio at fire sale prices.
--
[65 Arcanist]Filan(High Elf) Zone: Broadband Reports

Oedipus

join:2005-05-09
reply to IowaCowboy
said by IowaCowboy:

Blackberry is a sinking ship and so is RIM. My friend is an IT administrator and he said BlackBerrys are a PITA to troubleshoot.

He helped move the company's mobile phone fleet to iPhone.

As for hotel Internet, my Verizon Jetpack is my Wi-Fi. I don't trust public hotspots.

I'm in a similar position and I will agree with him. They are a complete pain in the ass.

Sukunai
Premium
join:2008-05-07
Reviews:
·ELECTRONICBOX
reply to IowaCowboy
The last time I checked, RIM was a company that provided services to governmental entities that have unlimited cash and pockets that never had a bottom.

So as I see it, whether or not the Blackberry doodad means sweet fuck all likely matters sweet diddle to RIM.

Unless all you are considering is handy doodads.

Personally I am waiting for the market to finally wake up and realize how little we need over priced iAnything.
I'm not saying the iPad whatever version is bad hardware, I am just saying I'd rather have hardware that is as good as IAnything, but only 2/3s the price.

Only Apple fools spend for the sake of spending.