how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

LBKANON

@suddenlink.net

[Speed] Suddenlink upgrading again?

Got this in my email earlier.
Anyways, I don't actually have 15mb service, I already have the 30mb. So I'm not sure why it was sent to me. I'm in the Lubbock market.

»snag.gy/qxSnO.jpg

blaine

join:2003-11-25
Abilene, TX
Wow! That was very thoughtful of them. They must be getting some competition in Lubbock.

LBKANON

@suddenlink.net
reply to LBKANON
Forgot to add, the reason I say "upgrading again" is because the tiers changed here a few months ago.

10mb -> 15mb
20mb -> 30mb
30mb -> 50mb
50mb -> 75mb
Along with the 107mb still being there, I believe.

stevensr
Premium
join:2001-01-22
Amarillo, TX
reply to LBKANON
Any news on if they're planning this in Amarillo as well? I'm currently on the 15meg package and haven't seen any changes.

blaine

join:2003-11-25
Abilene, TX
reply to LBKANON
I wouldn't be upset if this came to Abilene :P

sauria

join:2002-04-23
Abilene, TX
reply to LBKANON
Yes, Abilene needs this, too!

Cobra11M

join:2010-12-23
Mineral Wells, TX
reply to LBKANON
Mineral wells needs this to.., 10mbps aint cutting it suddenlink especially since Nextlink rolled in.. 17mbps.. with 3-5mbps up.. and almost the same price.. fixed wireless vs cable... and whats more important is that nextlink has a ping of roughly 11ms.. Dear suddenlink don't forget that competition is in certain markets... especially when nextlink doesn't have caps and has enough back haul to put yall to shame.. from what I digged up about the company they been saleing back end to huesnet forever.. and get this suddenlink! their expandin all threw out texas! either you compete or loose customers