spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

cmmrdpolish

join:2012-11-27
Kitchener, ON

[Internet] Bell Business Internet - Overages...

Hi all,

Quick question about Bell business internet.

I am investigating whether or not to use this for one of my companies satellite offices. We see that there is a 300gb cap, but no where does it say what the overage charges are. Would anybody know? I was chatting with a bell rep yesterday and he told me it was nearly impossible to hit a 300gb cap (LOL) and then he said if we were to hit the cap the service would be shut off. Not sure how true that last comment is and was wondering if anyone here would have experience with this?

zacron
Premium
join:2008-11-26
canada

One Word: Teksavvy

Frank_IT
Premium
join:2003-11-01
Montreal
reply to cmmrdpolish

I was told that there is a "soft" limit of 300gb (i have business dsl) and there is no overage for now if we exceed 300gb. they may add one later, but for now, there is nothing.
--
Rogers - iPhone 4s 32gb

vitesse

join:2002-12-17
Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu, QC
reply to cmmrdpolish

It will be cheaper to go with Teksavvy and you will get better service. They are not perfect, but it near impossible to get the kind of answer you got from the Bell Rep with them

Paolo
Mr. Wireless

join:2004-05-29
canada

is cheaper worth the sacrifice in quality of service and support? you decide?

vitesse

join:2002-12-17
Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu, QC
reply to cmmrdpolish

I don't think you sacrifice quality of support when you go to someone else than Bell. In fact I'm convinced you can't have worst quality of service than with Bell.