how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

drjp81

join:2006-01-09
canada
reply to Tx

Re: This ought to be interesting...EH TSI?

More importantly, is Teksavvy implicated/has been subpoenaed for this specific incident?

EH TSI?
--
Cheers!

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed

said by drjp81:

More importantly, is Teksavvy implicated/has been subpoenaed for this specific incident?

EH TSI?

I'm curious if they've been subpoenaed for this as well, but i doubt legally their allowed to say. I'm no lawyer though

metalhawk

join:2007-02-06
Nepean, ON
reply to drjp81

quote:
The company claimed that data collected by anti-piracy company Canipre between September 1 and October 31 showed that 50 IP addresses allocated to four ISPs - 3 Web Corp., Access Communications Co-Operative Ltd., ACN Inc., and Distributel Communications Ltd - had engaged in copyright infringement of Recoil.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed

said by metalhawk:

quote:
The company claimed that data collected by anti-piracy company Canipre between September 1 and October 31 showed that 50 IP addresses allocated to four ISPs - 3 Web Corp., Access Communications Co-Operative Ltd., ACN Inc., and Distributel Communications Ltd - had engaged in copyright infringement of Recoil.

Hah, i read the article and i some how managed to miss that. Speed reading through an article sometimes doesn't pay off lol

Nevertheless, they're gearing up to possibly go after more