spc
Search similar:

uniqs
malocite
join:2004-05-24
Hamilton, ON

1 recommendation

malocite

Holy crap - I had no idea how rough support has gotten....

Wow,

I've been on hold now for 23 minutes....

After 10 someone picked up and asked what I wanted, I said I needed a password reset. They suggested I speak with support.... that's what I pressed on the phone.... so now its been 14 minutes and I"m still on hold listening to some truly brutal music.....

I don't remember it being this bad, I thought the people in the forums were just being whiners.... But this long of a hold at noon on a Tuesday seems a little excesive...

Especially for something as simple as a password reset.... gee a self serve option sure would be nice right about now....

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn

Premium Member

said by malocite:

Especially for something as simple as a password reset.... gee a self serve option sure would be nice right about now....

Maybe you didn't think about it, but please feel free to post in the »/forum ··· avdirect forum

TSI Jonathan
Premium Member
join:2011-08-24
Chatham, ON

TSI Jonathan to malocite

Premium Member

to malocite
Hi Malocite,

The wait times have been high as of late and we are in the works to bring them down. Currently have a class in training at our Chatham office and we have a new office opening up in Gatineau. We know that topic has come up in the past and we are listening, doing the proper steps to bring it down. Takes time but we will get there.

In the mean time if you want to post the information in the direct forum we can take care of your password reset in there.

Thank you,

TSI Jonathan

TSI Andre
Premium Member
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

TSI Andre to malocite

Premium Member

to malocite
I am sorry to hear this. If you are not already on with support. Can you please PM me your phone number and I will call you myself. I also want to make sure the IVR is correct so I want to trace your call in our system to make any adjustments necessary.

Thanks,

Andre
malocite
join:2004-05-24
Hamilton, ON

malocite

About 5 minutes after posting an agent came on the line (I got to the front) and we reset the password.

I was more concerned with the wait time than anything else. I hadn't expected a long hold in the middle of the day. But evidently there was some service down somewhere so they got flooded, or so they said.

Either way, pw reset and we were back online about 10 minutes after that. Just a little concerning since my previous engagements with both sales and support have always been much faster. I've been with TS since 2007, so I should get some sort of badge on DSLR

Looking forward to the cogeco deal (as I am sure you are too

Spyke
@videotron.ca

Spyke

Anon

New offices opening in Gatineau ???

Eh, can I work there.. lol

Quake110
Premium Member
join:2003-12-20
Ottawa, ON

Quake110