We did it. We heaved Steve. Yipee.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-17

MaynardKrebs to MXB

Premium Member

to MXB

Re: Dumping Bell, any suggestions?

said by MXB:

I got about 300KB free on my C drive sometimes. Yes. KB.

Time to scrounge something better - a 286-based machine perhaps.

I'm sure that you can find a better machine for free. Put a Wanted ad on Craigslist or Kijiji - "Don't dump your old computer in the landfill. Looking for donation of working 3-5 year old computer. Grateful for any offers." or "Times are tough. Looking for donation of working 3-5 year old computer. Grateful for any offers."

An ad like that ought to get you something WAAAAY better than what you have now. Just make sure it has Windows installed on it and has the Microsoft license sticker on the bottom.

MXB
join:2009-12-18
Burlington, ON

MXB to Riplin

to Riplin
Thanks but I got 6 already, where would I put it?
MXB

MXB to MaynardKrebs

to MaynardKrebs
Well if you really wanna know: 6 computers from 1982-1999 Atari 800, Commodore 128, Amstrad PC640, 386SX 20 MHz 2 MB, Pentium 1 166 MHz 32 MB and the one I use with the 'net Pentium 2 400 MHz 128 MB. Skipped the 286's, never had one
julienvf
join:2008-12-30
Verdun, QC
Cisco SPA112
TP-Link TD-W8960N
Technicolor DCM475

julienvf to MaynardKrebs

to MaynardKrebs
said by MaynardKrebs:

Dumping Bell, any suggestions?

Yes.
A .22 to the back of Bell's head and then dump the corpse in a construction site about to be filled with concrete. Worked for Jimmy Hoffa.

I'd be more sadistic than that to them to avenge myself for the years of rip off service they would have given me rather than a clean shot!