All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
rradina
join:2000-08-08
Chesterfield, MO

rradina

Define Unlimited

Do they have a definition of what "unlimited" means? Based on their Facebook post, it seems to be loosely defined as the average used by most customers.

There's probably fine print where they reserve sole discretion to terminate any customer. However, I don't think it's unreasonable to at least publish a logic tree that helps customers understand how they discriminate between majority and fringe.
Nugz
Premium Member
join:2012-03-16
Ogden, UT

1 recommendation

Nugz

Premium Member

I'm sorry but both Sprint and T-Mobile's "unlimited" is the same dang thing.

Why is Clearwire getting beat up for all this? Anyone using torrents should be kicked off anyways.

Even if you use 1GB of torrents a month, 9 time out of 10 it's illegal software..... Go buy the software... Then what do you use the internet for ? Netflix and browsing and gaming?

Netflix is understandable as a source of using bandwidth (or streaming movies). But anything like downloading illegal software or file sharing. No matter what the usage is. kick them off..
rradina
join:2000-08-08
Chesterfield, MO

rradina

Because Clear offers their service in a fixed configuration. I assumed we were talking about that, not the mobile configuration. The fixed configuration is likely to be used for high consumption purposes.

I also grow weary of the assumption that high consumption means piracy.
Rob_
Premium Member
join:2008-07-16
Mary Esther, FL

Rob_

Premium Member

Their acceptable use policy I'm sure has nothing about a data cap. They had ZERO rights to cancel that person. I'd be pissed if my so called unlimited service got disconnected.

-Rob
Expand your moderator at work