spc
uniqs

bbeesley
join:2003-08-07
Richardson, TX

bbeesley to antdude

to antdude

Re: Dang!

depending on where you live, what the permitting requirements are for the construction, and whether the work is areal or underground you can figure around $70-150K per mile.

most cable systems I have visited around the US have splice points that are generally within thousand feet or so of a customer.

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by bbeesley:

depending on where you live, what the permitting requirements are for the construction, and whether the work is areal or underground you can figure around $70-150K per mile.

most cable systems I have visited around the US have splice points that are generally within thousand feet or so of a customer.

Ouch. No way I can afford that. I am not rich. My neighborhood does have Time Warner Cable though. :P
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned) to bbeesley

to bbeesley
said by bbeesley:

LOL. Please stop making me laugh.