Blogger
Jedi Poster
Premium
join:2012-10-18
Reviews:
·Champion Broadba..
reply to billydunwood

Re: [Rant] LA Fitness

Their "reviews" may be quite accurate. As mentioned size varies. I imagine the staffs are different from Y to Y but I would also suggest that a high proportion of reviews of any vendor have a lot of people that complain without merit. People tend to review to complain not to compliment.

Regardless, if convenient check it out yourself. And besides just what exactly do you require from the staff. I go as a single person and I don't require anything from the staff other than the check in process at the front counter.

Fortunately my Y has a terrific weight room and separate exercise rooms as well as three or four racquetball courts. It also has full size indoor quality basketball quart and gym as well as a 25 meter indoor pool and sauna.

I consider myself lucky to have access to such a facility. Hope you find a health club that you like regardless of who they are.

billydunwood

join:2008-04-23
united state
kudos:2

said by Blogger:

Their "reviews" may be quite accurate. As mentioned size varies. I imagine the staffs are different from Y to Y but I would also suggest that a high proportion of reviews of any vendor have a lot of people that complain without merit. People tend to review to complain not to compliment.

Regardless, if convenient check it out yourself. And besides just what exactly do you require from the staff. I go as a single person and I don't require anything from the staff other than the check in process at the front counter.

Fortunately my Y has a terrific weight room and separate exercise rooms as well as three or four racquetball courts. It also has full size indoor quality basketball quart and gym as well as a 25 meter indoor pool and sauna.

I consider myself lucky to have access to such a facility. Hope you find a health club that you like regardless of who they are.

Thanks. We are going to see what the remodeled LA Fitness will look like before we decide. If not, its either a mom and pop gym(3 around here) or the YMCA. Again, thanks for your help.
--
No Victim=No Crime

GroovyPhoenx

join:2006-05-22
Gloucester, ON
reply to Blogger

said by Blogger:

You do know the saying right? Do something right and one person knows... Do something wrong and the whole world knows! The reason for that is very simple, people will voice displeasure over pleasure any day. So yes, if I have a complaint I want more tehn one person to know not just one. A compliment paid is earned hard. As for what you'd require, for me, if I joined a fitness club I'd expect staff to at least know teh safety and usage of teh equipment so they could educate me so I would avoid injury for example. That kind of thing isn't a huge factor but a small one.