spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

bell_boys

@bell.ca

"price changes" email goes to Bell's own spam filter!

Not that I needed another reminder of their usual new year's tricks, but Bell's "important information about price changes" email to customers like me found its way into their own webmail spam folder! Ironic or par for the course?
Probably whoever was responsible for sending it out just got promoted when they realized few customers will actually read it.

kovy

join:2009-03-26
kudos:8

1 recommendation

Re: "price changes" email goes to Bell's own spam filt

said by bell_boys :

Not that I needed another reminder of their usual new year's tricks, but Bell's "important information about price changes" email to customers like me found its way into their own webmail spam folder! Ironic or par for the course?
Probably whoever was responsible for sending it out just got promoted when they realized few customers will actually read it.

If you don't read your bill, then I'm not sorry for you.

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within
Premium
join:2005-01-20
Reviews:
·Bell Sympatico

True enough.
Bell does have to inform customers of the increase; however they don't have to make it too obvious or noticeable. Case in point if you view your current bill online a Bell.ca the message block which contains the information is closed by default, and must be clicked on so that it will expand and show the message notifying the price increase. The printable bill, which requires a person to navigate through a few more options also has this information, however it's presented on the last page in hopes that it will be overlooked.

LondonOntGuy

join:2004-05-12
London, ON

1 recommendation

said by Thane_Bitter:

The printable bill, which requires a person to navigate through a few more options also has this information, however it's presented on the last page in hopes that it will be overlooked.

Yup. That sounds like typical Bellshit.

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within
Premium
join:2005-01-20

Bellshit, haha I like it.