join:2012-11-26
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·Mobilicity
·WIND Mobile
·Start Communicat..
·CIKTEL Telecom
reply to Doctor9

Re: ISP's that offer traditional phone services?

Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll just have to separate my services. Primus is kind of ridiculous at $40 for their home phone. I am adamant about leaving Teksavvy though, does anyone else know any POTS besides Primus, Bell, and Rogers in Toronto? I'd appreciate it. They don't need to offer internet services. Thanks again!

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
Hope your fingers are good at calling:

»www.goldbook.ca/toronto-on/telep···mpanies/

Can't think of anything else to say, this is a forum...
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

SimonJones
MTS Allstream Alliance

join:2010-09-16
Mississauga, ON
reply to Doctor9
Allstream is a POTS local exchange carrier (CLEC).

LazMan
Premium
join:2003-03-26
canada
reply to Doctor9
said by Doctor9:

Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll just have to separate my services. Primus is kind of ridiculous at $40 for their home phone. I am adamant about leaving Teksavvy though, does anyone else know any POTS besides Primus, Bell, and Rogers in Toronto? I'd appreciate it. They don't need to offer internet services. Thanks again!

Are you looking for residential or business?

For resi service - it's going to be slim pickings... It's a low margin business, and most (all?) is going to be resold Bell.

MaynardKrebs
Heave Steve, for the good of the country
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4
reply to Doctor9
said by Doctor9:

Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll just have to separate my services. Primus is kind of ridiculous at $40 for their home phone.

Primus business POTS lines were ~$32 last I looked, with all the bells & whistles

SimonJones
MTS Allstream Alliance

join:2010-09-16
Mississauga, ON
$33.20 at Allstream (with 5 calling features), but it's business customers only.