spc
uniqs

Pauly
join:2004-05-29
canada

Pauly to urbang33k

to urbang33k

Re: Sagemcom 2864 + WAP610n access point FIBE 25MBPS

yeah man, all ths rant about his WAP610n not working and it turned out all this time it was a problem with his connection hub instead. Just unplug the 610N and cal up your ISP and do us all a favour and troubleshoot your connection first and foremost please!
seguycarbono
join:2012-11-18

seguycarbono

Why are you so angry? I'm not a tech guy, i've been troubleshooting this stuff for a week or so now. What seems apparent to some, isn't to others.

Also, no one is forcing you to come into my thread. If you have nothing to help out with, don'T post! This isn't a little teenagers discussion board, if you wan't to have an internet persona you could always try montrealracing.com

Pauly
join:2004-05-29
canada

Pauly

said by seguycarbono:

Why are you so angry? I'm not a tech guy, i've been troubleshooting this stuff for a week or so now. What seems apparent to some, isn't to others.

Also, no one is forcing you to come into my thread. If you have nothing to help out with, don'T post! This isn't a little teenagers discussion board, if you wan't to have an internet persona you could always try montrealracing.com

who are you replying to? also this is a public forum, if u dont want ppl to reply then u should have thought about that before you posted your topics, also none of us on here are angry at all, wer'e friendly people, were nice and were here to make u feel welcome and give helpfull friendly advice thanks for visiting Bell.
seguycarbono
join:2012-11-18

seguycarbono

Lol thanks for the internet lesson. And obviously you feel concerned with my post because it concerns you.

I'll agree with you, everyone else that has posted in my two threads have been very nice and friendly.