spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Braincramp2
join:2011-05-16
Beaverton, OR

Braincramp2

[PvE] New Dailies/Rare spawns

So what does everyone think of the new dailies that came with the patch. I reluctantly started on them today as I did not get a Brawlers guild invite.

While doing them I encountered a few rare spawns. The one that I was able to kill netted me a charm that granted me 250 honor(275 with guild perk) and a PvP trinket that has no stats, but has an on use for 10,000 PvP resil for a short term I believe it is 10 seconds, but am probably wrong and cannot check to confirm due to websense.

The other rare that I encountered, Muerte(I believe that was her name), I was on my way to killing a couple of times, but would consistently get 2 Horde toons that would fly in and kill me before I could down her.

I feel other than the travel time(seriously from one side of the zone to the other, just happy I decided to get fast flying) and just the fact that they are dailies, they were not horrible.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Well even though I don't yet had the black prince quest to get revered, I'm getting rep for killing stuff for the dailies.

IE a good time to pop the blizz rep per kill buff while you have it.
and use a guild banner.

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9 to Braincramp2

Premium Member

to Braincramp2
This aches me to say but the new dailies were actually kind of fun. I hope this lasts or I get exalted quickly though. To boot they don't take that long either.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

said by JB9:

This aches me to say but the new dailies were actually kind of fun. I hope this lasts or I get exalted quickly though. To boot they don't take that long either.

But you'll be killing those mobs for awhile to get BP rep.

Braincramp2
join:2011-05-16
Beaverton, OR

Braincramp2

I checked tha PvP trinket out when I logged in today and it grants 10K PvP Resil on use, with no listed time limit only restriction on it is "while in Pandaria zones"
Inadequate9
join:2012-02-15
Wilmington, NC

Inadequate9 to Braincramp2

to Braincramp2
Those rare spans have a chance to drop a Brawlers guild invite also. Thats how I got mine.