spc
Search similar:

uniqs

BigRay5264
join:2004-03-14
Alameda, CA

BigRay5264

[Business] another Comcast Business Class question

Can anybody tell me if just being in Comcast territory qualifies you to get Business Class? I am getting conflicting info from website.
ExoticFish
join:2008-08-31
Zebulon, NC

ExoticFish

Anyone can get business class as long as Comcast is in your location.

BigRay5264
join:2004-03-14
Alameda, CA

BigRay5264

Thanks...I thought that was the case but second time I checked my address it was telling me I wasn't in their coverage area... and I have Comcast installed already.

NetFixer
From My Cold Dead Hands
Premium Member
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Netgear CM500
Pace 5268AC
TRENDnet TEW-829DRU

NetFixer to BigRay5264

Premium Member

to BigRay5264
said by BigRay5264:

Can anybody tell me if just being in Comcast territory qualifies you to get Business Class? I am getting conflicting info from website.

That may depend on your franchise. I tried several years ago to get Comcast Business Class service in my area, but I was told that it was not available (even though I had been getting invitations via both USPS mail and email)*. It was not until Comcast finished their DOCSIS 3 upgrades here that I was actually able to get Comcast Business Class service (and when I recently tried to return an unused rental modem to the local Comcast office, I was still told that this local office did not support Business Class customers).

* Of course, I am also still getting invitations from AT&T to signup for their vaporware U-verse product too.