spc
Search similar:

uniqs
defiantxx
join:2006-09-06

defiantxx

Kitchener - Slow speeds this morning after yesterdays outage

Hi,

In South west Kitchener and I'm seeing much slower than normal download speeds after yesterday's outage.

Anyone else seeing slower download speeds?

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn

Premium Member

The Kitchener POI is around 30% usage. I'd suggest power cycling the modem if you haven't done so.

Martin
phippsju
join:2012-11-28

phippsju to defiantxx

to defiantxx
No connectivity after power cycle. Service was up this morning, but went down again at Highland & Westmount area at 8:45 am.

TSILiz
Premium Member
join:2012-08-20

TSILiz to defiantxx

Premium Member

to defiantxx
said by phippsju:

No connectivity after power cycle. Service was up this morning, but went down again at Highland & Westmount area at 8:45 am.

Are you still offline? Whats the IP address you are receiving?
phippsju
join:2012-11-28

phippsju

Yes, offline since 8:45am. It is now 10:56am. I've been trying to reach someone in technical support. You and TSI-Martin are my only connectivity so far. My cell phone has been my only contact to the outside world for nearly 24 hours, and I shudder to see my bill this Christmas

I am receiving no IP address. I have forwarded modem diagnostics by email and still await a reply or callback from someone. I waited on hold over 20 minutes this morning and requested a callback... that was over 2 hours ago.
defiantxx
join:2006-09-06

defiantxx

Just to follow up .. didn't power cycle the modem and did a test when I got home and its now the fastest its ever been.