It is called Office Sounds, you can download it from Microsoft, just put it in the search box.
Here is the Link: »search.microsoft.com/en-us/resul ··· e+sounds
Ps: Read everything in the links, it looks like for Office 2010 it is a big mess trying to get Office Sounds to work in Office 2010
Ps2: this is what seems to work for most people;
Steps to reproduce (Replace with your account name):
1. Open C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Temp.
2. Run Sounds.exe as administrator.
3. DO NOT close the error message!
4. Look in the folder opened in step 1 and find the directory that was just created when you ran sounds.exe.
5. Install the Sounds.msi file located in that new folder.
6. After the install completes and closes, close the error dialog from running Sounds.exe in step 2.
7. The directory found in step 4 should disapear.
Number 2 is the Office Sound download:»www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ··· ?id=7015
Hope that this helps.--
Love my pork---Give me some skin Man!!