Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
kudos:1
reply to Feralmordius

Re: Antonica: Solo tanking 25 man LFRs..

Renewal will scale better with higher gear than NT+HT though.

(However I am currently using the NT+HT combo... for now)

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
Reviews:
·Cogeco Cable
I go with Renewal because I think it is a lot more beneficial to have one bigger heal than 2 smaller heals more often, that means the odds of me being saved by renewal is better than a ns+ht.

If you are having a lot of rage issues Antonica, Kris is right. You need to look into being rage/crit capped. Theincbear has a lot of numbers on that. Simply put though, you want a lot of crit, be exp capped and be close to hit capped all while not sacrificing too much dodge/mastery/stamina. It's a lot of balancing right now and it sucks, lol. Maybe try reforgelite addon to help with reforging.

I also use FR unglyphed, this is what they recommend over at theincbear as well. Glyphed FR taking 60 rage to use is a real killer for me(imo at my crappy gear level anyways) just a thought.
--
I know you are the only one
A little taste of heaven
You know I am The only one
Your bitter taste of hell

Feralmordius

join:2011-01-18
Alot of balancing indeed. +1 for ReforgeLite, I find it much better and more flexible than AskMrRobot. However AskMrRobot does have the crit build option.

I know this depends heavily on gear but what do your numbers look like? Do you soft cap expertise for go higher?

My Stats:
Crit - 25.27%
Expertise - 10.89%
Hit - 4.92% (I thought I had this at 7%)
Mastery - 45.03%
Dodge - 13.21%
Stam - 16588
--
Tiermordius on Nathrezim Server (US)
Main Tank for Pride and Ego

Antonica
Premium
reply to JB
I don't have rage issues. The only time I would have rage issues, is when I tired to have glyphed FR up 100% of the time.

I dont like it glyphed anyway, so there are no rage issues now. I don't have any problems surviving or with threat. Ask Jobbie :P

Antonica
Premium
reply to Feralmordius
Not sure what my EXP is, I'm sure it's really low though. I haven't reforged anything though, so that's something I can work on. Got 2 upgrades last night that put me way over hit cap, so I work on that tonight as well.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Antonica
said by Antonica:

I don't have rage issues.

oook......

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Antonica
Jokes aside I don't understand how you could peel the bosses off me after I taunted, I would have thread and the he would just go after your furry self.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Antonica
Premium
Many times you can see my fat ass faced to the boss, so I don't know either...

And let me fix my previous post. "I don't have bear rage issues in WoW". :P

Feralmordius

join:2011-01-18
reply to Antonica
I was just wondering more for my build what other Crit builds numbers are looking like. Sounds like you have more the dodge stam build which is working for some. Think it really comes down to play style.

said by Jobbie:

Jokes aside I don't understand how you could peel the bosses off me after I taunted, I would have thread and the he would just go after your furry self.

Don't bleeds cause threat and can't they crit? So if the bleeds where hitting faster than your attacks it could of caused the boss to go back. I think this is primarily why I have issues catching up threat with some ot tanks while tanking on my pally.
--
Tiermordius on Nathrezim Server (US)
Main Tank for Pride and Ego

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
Yeah I think that was it, I was tanking Terrace with Antonica on my 470stillinblues druid and I had to taunt sometimes twice to get the mob back on me.

When we did HoF with my Paladin that is better geared we didn't have that issue.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.