Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..
reply to csiemers

Re: HTPC Project Build

said by csiemers:

No, as long as you don't renew after July 2012 then those are ok. I renewed in June and will no longer renew, but I'll still be able to use the keys that I have (up to their limits).

Thanks for the information, my renewal date is 2/2013. I guess no renewal. Is there a page to stop automatic renewal?
--
"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand." - Milton Friedman"

csiemers

join:2000-09-16
Portland, OR
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by pandora:

Thanks for the information, my renewal date is 2/2013. I guess no renewal. Is there a page to stop automatic renewal?

I don't know about Auto-Renewals (I never had it), but if there was I'd only presume on your Account page.
--
»www.caryontech.com

pandora
Premium
join:2001-06-01
Outland
kudos:2
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..

said by csiemers:

said by pandora:

I don't know about Auto-Renewals (I never had it), but if there was I'd only presume on your Account page.

I am amazingly over the current quota's on many products, and will not renew if that means my old licenses will be excluded from this nonsense.

I've been a member for 3 years and this is a bit annoying. Thanks for the heads up, just prior to renewal, I'm resigning from technet.
--
"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand." - Milton Friedman"