how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Loyal01

join:2012-11-28
Atlanta, GA

Lack of Accountability at ATT, Don't Waste your money&time

ATT has the worse customer service from the top to the bottom. Their work are unequipped, unskilled and lack accountability.
Att accept failure within their wireless division. They deceived me and advised that they didn't receive a payment and after making a second payment. Okay no one is perfect and accidents occur right. Still No biggie. Should be an easy fix to see the duplicate payment. That's in a rational company world. Well ATT decided to not equipped their worker with the proper tool to reslove simple task as state reversing a transaction.
I have spoken to 24 different people in two days and everyone says someone else will have to contact me back and that someone else that contact you back says ole well someone else will have to contact you back and the cycle continue.
Well I reach out to the office of the President for the Wireless division, with expectation of surely this guy has the authorization to process a simple refund. WAS I WRONG.. He treated me lack I inconvenience his day to have to contact me back in regards to his companies mishap. Is this insane or what. He response was well it could take up to 10 days and that the best we can do. UNACCEPTABLE. He lacked clear communication skills and I wonder how did he pass through the interview process.
But anyway, ATT has stupid policies that some big wig that plays golf all day has written and have never thought the how complicated he is making it for even a 5th grade to perform such a simple task. When advising the manager in the office of the president for wireless carriers about the damage this is causing to my account the fees that associated with it. He chuckled and said well ATT may cover the damages but it going to be 10 days and someone else will contact you back.
This is the most offensive comment. He lack empathy for the situation and doesn't have respect for money and didn't care about wasting ATT money just to cause pain and suffering into my life. Well Thanks ATT and I am very excited about the direction in which this company is headed. You continue to fall behind Verizon for obvious reason. Did he think he was above handling customers concerns and taking on accountability? So I can understand better why his team lack empathy and respect for customer and unconcerned with doing the right thing.
If you have money that dont belong to you give it back. ATT should not be that desperate for money. That's truly embarrassing to have any involvement with such a low standards, lack of clear vision, unempathic,unskilled and untrained workers, lack accountability and after being put on notice as to their mishap continue to keep CUSTOMERS MONEY THAT THEY KNOW DONT BELONG TO THING. I going to another company that value you their customers, accept accountability and easy to work with and ATT has some catching up to do.

TBBroadband

join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·MegaPath
You do realize that no company will reverse your payment back to you? They provide it on your account as a credit. Gas, Phone, Electric they all do this. And if you would like your money back, you can always request it from your bank, but be prepared to fight for it.

If you think they are behind Verizon? Why not switch to them? CellCo may have more customers and more "4G" than AT&T, but AT&T is surely not worried not really cares as far as that goes. AT&T is happy upgrading their GSM network without spending the billions VZ is doing. The beauty of a GSM network shows.

Also if you think Verizon Wireless/CellCo and Verizon will give you back the money for a double payment, think again. They won't. They may say their "sorry" but yet that is as far as they'll go.

r81984
Fair and Balanced
Premium
join:2001-11-14
Katy, TX
Reviews:
·row44
They can give a refund, but most likely it will be in a check form and take weeks to get and by then your next bill will be do.

Typically the only do it when you cancel the account, but they can do it whenever they want.
Now with credit/debit they could instantly issue a refund if they wanted to, but where is the fun in that.
--
...brought to you by Carl's Jr.