share rss forum feed
« The People
This is a sub-selection from Corruption

battleop

join:2005-09-28

1 recommendation

reply to pizz

Re: Corruption

People just don't get it. They don't understand that NOTHING is free. If you pay more in taxes you are not getting "FREE" health care. Someone has to pay for it somewhere so the notion that you are getting "FREE" healthcare is complete bullshit if you have to pay any more than what you pay today.
--
I do not, have not, and will not work for AT&T/Comcast/Verizon/Charter or similar sized company.

pizz
1gbps is all the rage.
Premium
join:2000-10-27
Astoria, NY
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
I'm willing to pay higher taxes so every person living in my country has it. I know that also i will not be paying higher taxes because i fall under 250k a year income, only people who have a problem with it.. Are wealthy people making over 250k a year, or people touting the republican/tea party line.

but hey i should enjoy paying out of my own pocket 11k plus a year on it.
--
It's ok to say, 'I don't know'. It's even better when someone takes the time to explain what you, 'don't know'.

battleop

join:2005-09-28
EVERYONE should pitch in not just people making more than $250k. The 1% didn't get into the 1% by being stupid. If you try and make them pay more just because they are in the 1% they will figure out a way to pass it right back to the 99%.
--
I do not, have not, and will not work for AT&T/Comcast/Verizon/Charter or similar sized company.