spc
Search similar:

uniqs

CyberCam
join:2008-04-21
Whitby, ON

2 recommendations

CyberCam

Thank you Teksavvy v2 - An Honest Company!

Out of the blue today I received a call from a TS supervisor name Chris. He told me that bhell had disconnected one of my lines back in April without them knowing and they had been charging me all this time.

I was wondering why my internet connection was so slow?
I did call TSi this week and inquire about them raising my 2 DSL lines from 5MB to 6MB and to see if cable was in my area yet to remedy my slow speeds.

Anyway... Chris told me that I had almost $300 owing to me and that cable actually was available in my area. He ended up setting me up on 28/1 cable (with a modem) and I won't have any payments for a couple of months. Sweet!

Bhell & Robbers probably would not have told me anything unless I found out the info on my own.

It was a nice treat to my day! Thanks Teksavvy!

TSILiz
Premium Member
join:2012-08-20

TSILiz

Premium Member

Really glad to see your positive attitude regarding the matter and that it all worked out!

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON

TwiztedZero to CyberCam

Premium Member

to CyberCam
Awesome, guess you lucked out
Too bad it wasn't the lottery, but anyways Enjoy.
highwire2007
join:2008-05-17
Nepean, ON

highwire2007 to CyberCam

to CyberCam
That's great! If you read Bell's terms, any error that benefits Bell that you discover later than 30 days means you are out of luck - no refund or credit. Way to go, TSI!

CyberCam
Whitby, ON

1 edit

CyberCam to TSILiz

to TSILiz
said by TSILiz:

Really glad to see your positive attitude regarding the matter and that it all worked out!

As much as the low speeds were an inconvenience, things did work out in the end. As for my positive attitude, it's easy for everyone when things are going good.

There's an old saying that people use..."what goes around, comes around" but I call it "God's justice"!

I've converted many clients to TS Internet, so this is my payback so to say!
said by TwiztedZero:

Awesome, guess you lucked out
Too bad it wasn't the lottery, but anyways Enjoy.

Yeah... the lottery would have been a bonus. Thanks!
said by highwire2007:

That's great! If you read Bell's terms, any error that benefits Bell that you discover later than 30 days means you are out of luck - no refund or credit. Way to go, TSI!

That is the reason I left Bhell 9 years ago and left Robbers 5 years ago.

Funny thing was... I was actually thinking of going to Acanac Inc., until I heard that you had to pay your 12 month contact upfront.
scorpido
Premium Member
join:2009-11-02
Abbotsford, BC

scorpido

Premium Member

Thats awesome, and great to hear. I hope this is a new leaf for Teksavvy and that it continues. Good work TSI
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned) to CyberCam

to CyberCam
said by CyberCam:

Out of the blue today I received a call from a TS supervisor name Chris. He told me that bhell had disconnected one of my lines back in April without them knowing and they had been charging me all this time.

I was wondering why my internet connection was so slow?

Good job TSI!

You didn't think to check your router in case the second link was not up? There could have been other reasons it was not up other than the line being disconnected.

CyberCam
Whitby, ON

CyberCam

said by 34764170:

Good job TSI!

You didn't think to check your router in case the second link was not up? There could have been other reasons it was not up other than the line being disconnected.

I did check the router many times. I use pfSense 2.1 and the bonded interface showed that both lines were up & running. However, I've was having hardware issues lately with my firewall.
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned)

said by CyberCam:

I did check the router many times. I use pfSense 2.1 and the bonded interface showed that both lines were up & running. However, I've was having hardware issues lately with my firewall.

Sounds like a bug to me. I'd consider filing a bug report.

CyberCam
Whitby, ON

CyberCam

Update:

I'm thoroughly impressed by TSI! Today I received a follow-up call from Chris to confirm I received my modem and that things are a go for date with the technician. Wow! I thought customer service like this was dead in this day-&-age.

Marc if you're reading this, keep a death grip on Chris, you don't find many like him... following the situation right through to the very end, personally. I feel like I have my own personal CSR at TSI!

Again GREAT JOB TSI!

Cheers!
said by 34764170:

Sounds like a bug to me. I'd consider filing a bug report.

It was actually a bad ethernet card card that was causing the issue. Once replaced everything is showing up correctly!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Cheers!
Jaxom
join:2012-03-10
East York, ON

Jaxom to CyberCam

to CyberCam
Great work to all the TSI employees. We love ya!

TSILiz
Premium Member
join:2012-08-20

TSILiz to CyberCam

Premium Member

to CyberCam
said by Jaxom:

+1

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within
Premium Member
join:2005-01-20

Thane_Bitter to highwire2007

Premium Member

to highwire2007
said by highwire2007:

And even if it’s less than 30 days, getting Bell to actually acknowledge and then remedy the situation is both time consuming and frustrating.

CyberCam
Whitby, ON

CyberCam

Well this morning was D-day (tech installing my cable), I choose to have them come between 8am to 11am. Not to my surprise, my long time buddy that I've seen doing the Rogers connections in my area, called me at 8:15am and I was all hooked up by 8:25am.

Awesome! The new speed is fantastic 28/1 (20Mbps more than MLPPP), right on the money! I'm now going to be paying $20+ less per month on my internet, now that I've dropped the dual line MLPPP.

Again thanks TSI & their crew for everything, as long as you keep it up, you'll have a customer for life!

Cheers!

TSI Brandon
Premium Member
join:2012-11-22
Chatham, ON

TSI Brandon to TSILiz

Premium Member

to TSILiz
said by TSILiz:

said by Jaxom:

+1

+1

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium Member
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON

dillyhammer to Jaxom

Premium Member

to Jaxom
said by Jaxom:

+1

Mike