uniqs
share rss forum feed

Cogeco_Aaron
Premium,VIP
join:2011-07-11
kudos:6
reply to Dingaan

Re: [TV] Unable to Upgrade Tv Service

I can't comment on why the accounts merged without actually looking at the accounts. I do apologize that you have had a regretful experience.

I will say, however, that for the adding or removng of services, we do need to speak to the account holder or someone else authorized to access the account.

My suggestion would be the same as MrPink's. Have your wife call in (use a forgotten email password or PPV as a pretense) and have her add you to the authorized users, then you can call in and make whatever changes you wish.

I know it can be frustrating, but the policy exists to protect our customers' privacy and to prevent unwanted changes/charges to be made to the account.

Dingaan

join:2002-02-19
Bath, ON
said by Cogeco_Aaron:

I can't comment on why the accounts merged without actually looking at the accounts. I do apologize that you have had a regretful experience.

Appreciate you posting. There were a few contributors that got my back up, not least of which was that I could not even talk to them about the internet account that I set up myself way back when it was The Wave.

In any event, it all turned out well. We now have much better and much lower cost TV service from Shaw.

Also led me to look at our internet usage and we were able to downgrade one level. My neighbour (who's computers I look after) is doing the same thing.

All I have to do now, is try and remember the Shaw channel numbers I use and figure out how to access the 8 free PPVs they included!

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON
kudos:10
Reviews:
·WIND Mobile
·Start Communicat..
said by Dingaan:

We now have much better and much lower cost TV service from Shaw.

Terrific isn't it? I haven't looked back.

Mike

(I do miss my 30/2 internet connection, but my 16/1 is 60% cheaper, so I'll grin and bear it - waiting for TSI in Cogecoland)
--
Cogeco - The New UBB Devil -»[Burloak] Usage Based Billing Nightmare
Cogeco UBB, No Modem Required - »[Niagara] 40gb of "usage" while the modem is unplugged