uniqs
share rss forum feed

funny0

join:2010-12-22
reply to fishing rod

Re: New Canadian Bittorrent lawsuit: Who shared "Recoil&quo

said by fishing rod :

said by msharif:

I haven't been following canadian ip or copyright law. Can I get a link?

www.google.ca?

What the New Copyright Law Means For You
»www.michaelgeist.ca/content/view/6695/135/

Canadian Copyright Reform In Force: Expanded User Rights Now the Law
»www.michaelgeist.ca/content/view/6692/125/

Government To Delay Implementation of Bill C-11's Internet Provider Rules
»www.michaelgeist.ca/content/view/6686/125/

use google to find more?

now go visit the charter of rights and freedoms and see how section 2 , 7 , 8 and 12 are violated because i pay a levy and then get penalized....and before you start yammering about music only look up what the darn word media means ....its more hen just music.Funny how lawyers try and cut the angle to just music....

also laws cannot be made in canada the govt has no wish or the cops cant or say they wont enforce as the RCMP said....
that means you have another charter challenge that the law is unenforceable because the govt itself is refusing to enforce it.

funny0

join:2010-12-22
said by funny0:

said by fishing rod :

said by msharif:

I haven't been following canadian ip or copyright law. Can I get a link?

www.google.ca?

What the New Copyright Law Means For You
»www.michaelgeist.ca/content/view/6695/135/

Canadian Copyright Reform In Force: Expanded User Rights Now the Law
»www.michaelgeist.ca/content/view/6692/125/

Government To Delay Implementation of Bill C-11's Internet Provider Rules
»www.michaelgeist.ca/content/view/6686/125/

use google to find more?

now go visit the charter of rights and freedoms and see how section 2 , 7 , 8 and 12 are violated because i pay a levy and then get penalized....and before you start yammering about music only look up what the darn word media means ....its more hen just music.Funny how lawyers try and cut the angle to just music....

also laws cannot be made in canada the govt has no wish or the cops cant or say they wont enforce as the RCMP said....
that means you have another charter challenge that the law is unenforceable because the govt itself is refusing to enforce it.

OH and i traced the DNS of the website to a california host....
which means that the website says montreal BUT its located in the USA....
there fore its in the usa....by our laws...will be fun to see tax revenues drop like rocks as the rich fat cats drag money out of everyone and harper gets screwed to balance his precious budget now...he dont get there are 21 million net accounts in canada and nearly 8-10 million pirates....
lets say they get 1 million times 5 grand = 5 billion
thats 5 billion times 13% that font get into govts hands
600 million poofed GOOD work dumbass conservatives what's next ending health care all together so some jerk can sit on his ass for 80 years....