spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Pollux7777

join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN

How many 90's would it take to clear ICC?

I'm trying to T-mog a tier 10 set, which means I need some tokens that drop at the end of each ICC wing. It's been a long time since I've even stepped foot in there, so my memory of the mechanics are hazy at best.

As far as 1st wing goes, I'm thinking marrowgar and the skelly boss (forgot name) could probably be soloed. However I dont remember the specifics of gunship. Soloable? Also what about the DK after gunship? Didnt those blood beasts heal him a lot or something?

Thoughts?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3

If your geared you could solo that DK.

but first are you doing ICC10, 10H, 25 or 25H?

gunship you need people on the cannons, and people to go over and kill the battle mage.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Pollux7777

We 3 manned it up to Blood queen no problem (DK, Hunter, Priest), then we got like 3-4 more people for LK so people would get thei achievement.

You need at least 2 people for the boat.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Feralmordius

join:2011-01-18
reply to Pollux7777

We two manned (Pally/Shaman) it up till the Gunship where we really needed a third. Some of the mechanics would make things hard but damage done was really nothing.

Didnt they make a change that allows older raids to be solo-able? Does this include ICC?
--
Tiermordius on Nathrezim Server (US)
Main Tank for Pride and Ego

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

They said they tweaked older raids to be more soloable, not sure on the details.

Pollux7777

Saint Paul, MN
reply to Jobbie

@Darklogix

Probably just ICC10 regular. I want my dwarf warrior to look like this.

I can buy the belt, legs, gloves and chest with JP. But I need to 2 tokens to upgrade the shoulders and helm to match the color (gold/brown v.s. yellow/grey).

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8

that's a good looking set.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to Pollux7777

IMO just get 25 and do 25H, and rock that place.

at the start say that those items are reserved.

Feralmordius

5-10 people would shred the place. I would rather a few friends than pugging in for something like that.
--

Pollux7777

Saint Paul, MN
reply to DarkLogix

Problem is he's on nathrezim. I never seen anyone pugging anything

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

1 recommendation

openraid.us

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
reply to Pollux7777

said by Pollux7777:

@Darklogix

Probably just ICC10 regular. I want my dwarf warrior to look like this.

I can buy the belt, legs, gloves and chest with JP. But I need to 2 tokens to upgrade the shoulders and helm to match the color (gold/brown v.s. yellow/grey).

I've got the shoulders the luchador belt and the healing plate dress on that run for my DK.

I get a lot of whispers for wearing the dress with pig shoulders.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Pollux7777

said by Pollux7777:

Problem is he's on nathrezim. I never seen anyone pugging anything

since we are moving our raid night to saturday night, we can work on some clears for ya. I didn't realize you were so close to 90 already, lol.

Feralmordius

reply to Pollux7777

I usually am up for old content stuff on the weekends. Just ask the guild there are a few of us that still enjoy going into them and now have some extra time after dailies.
--

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
reply to Pollux7777

Ahh, the memories of fresh attempts on Professor Putricide and Rotface wearing little to no ilvl 264 gear.

Pollux7777

Saint Paul, MN
reply to Immer

Haha, ya Immer. 90 is sneaking up on me fast. These levels take so long that I've just been rotating through toons on rested XP. Stouty (Pride and Ego) dinged 89 the other day.

Well that's cool, hopefull some night we can run through there with a couple guildies, could be fun!

Tweakbl

join:2008-09-25
Rosedale, WV
reply to DarkLogix

Darklogix, I understood it not so much a tweak to make it easy, but a tweak to allow running them solo out of a raid group. So those that do not wish to have tag alongs and want to solo it can do it in regular groups instead of Raid Groups.

Tweakbl

join:2008-09-25
Rosedale, WV
Reviews:
·HughesNet Satell..
reply to DarkLogix

Indeed Molten Core has been this way for years. AQ40 and AQ10 though before 5.1 required a raid group. Also Cthun required 2 to kill, without bugging him, and also Twins did to, unless you were so freakin awesome at DPS that you could one shot one of them.

Pollux7777

Saint Paul, MN
reply to Immer

Just wanted to take a moment to say a big thank you to all the P'nE people last night for a fun/successful run! Very cool guys!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to Tweakbl

said by Tweakbl:

Darklogix, I understood it not so much a tweak to make it easy, but a tweak to allow running them solo out of a raid group. So those that do not wish to have tag alongs and want to solo it can do it in regular groups instead of Raid Groups.

There's that

there are two things in the blue posts
non-grouped players my enter old raids
and
some raid bosses have been tweaked to make them soloable.

IE the only specific one I heard about was BWL where they nerfed the health on a boss and damage so its easier for a single person to do the MC of the boss without wiping.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Pollux7777

said by Pollux7777:

Just wanted to take a moment to say a big thank you to all the P'nE people last night for a fun/successful run! Very cool guys!

Sure thing, man... we had fun, too, and I still can't believe I got 2 shards on 25m normal!

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

You guys going for mount runs? I hope to do a 10H ICC run this weekend if anyone is Horde-side. Can you do that cross-realm yet?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

said by Krisnatharok:

You guys going for mount runs? I hope to do a 10H ICC run this weekend if anyone is Horde-side. Can you do that cross-realm yet?

You can do any raid except current via xrealm

IE you can not do MV, HoF, or ToES xrealm.

but you can do all cata/wrath/BC/classic.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

on that note, I want to do ulduar10 (I have the 25 mount)

and BWD/TotFW for t-mog.

Pollux7777

Saint Paul, MN

Oooh! I'm down for some Ulduar. I always wanted the ironbound proto-drake/rusted proto-drake. I dont know the difference, but I always thought they were both pretty awesome.

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

1 recommendation

you're new tmog set and a rusted proto drake would look awesome!!!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

Y'all wanta do ulduar10 tonight?

If so then

Lets leave razerscale and Ignacius for last.

also we'll have to think of a way to do the arm one.

I think if we focus the body the aoe splash will kill the arms, but it'll be tricky and we'll have to see if we're willing to call a wipe on fail or just keep going.

I'm thinking for the order
Orbituary
Heartless
I choose you steel breaker
agalon
Arm boss
then do the keepers counter clockwise
The saronite boss (somehow the add never formed last time I was there)

then alone in the dark, for those that don't have it.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA

I still need Medium Rare and Disarmed... so I'd be down for this. I don't know what my wife has planned for tonight, though... so pencil me in as "tentative".

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

i'll have mine give yours a call... since i still dont know where my phone is; end result we get to work on your achieve

/cast distract
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

Pollux7777

Saint Paul, MN

I'd love to tag along too if possible. Not sure if available though, depends if the wife has shows for us to watch.