Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Pollux7777

Re: How many 90's would it take to clear ICC?

said by Pollux7777:

Just wanted to take a moment to say a big thank you to all the P'nE people last night for a fun/successful run! Very cool guys!

Sure thing, man... we had fun, too, and I still can't believe I got 2 shards on 25m normal!

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

You guys going for mount runs? I hope to do a 10H ICC run this weekend if anyone is Horde-side. Can you do that cross-realm yet?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3

said by Krisnatharok:

You guys going for mount runs? I hope to do a 10H ICC run this weekend if anyone is Horde-side. Can you do that cross-realm yet?

You can do any raid except current via xrealm

IE you can not do MV, HoF, or ToES xrealm.

but you can do all cata/wrath/BC/classic.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

on that note, I want to do ulduar10 (I have the 25 mount)

and BWD/TotFW for t-mog.

Pollux7777

join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN

Oooh! I'm down for some Ulduar. I always wanted the ironbound proto-drake/rusted proto-drake. I dont know the difference, but I always thought they were both pretty awesome.

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

1 recommendation

you're new tmog set and a rusted proto drake would look awesome!!!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

Y'all wanta do ulduar10 tonight?

If so then

Lets leave razerscale and Ignacius for last.

also we'll have to think of a way to do the arm one.

I think if we focus the body the aoe splash will kill the arms, but it'll be tricky and we'll have to see if we're willing to call a wipe on fail or just keep going.

I'm thinking for the order
Orbituary
Heartless
I choose you steel breaker
agalon
Arm boss
then do the keepers counter clockwise
The saronite boss (somehow the add never formed last time I was there)

then alone in the dark, for those that don't have it.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8

I still need Medium Rare and Disarmed... so I'd be down for this. I don't know what my wife has planned for tonight, though... so pencil me in as "tentative".

Venom1

Augusta, GA

i'll have mine give yours a call... since i still dont know where my phone is; end result we get to work on your achieve

/cast distract
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

Pollux7777

join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN

I'd love to tag along too if possible. Not sure if available though, depends if the wife has shows for us to watch.

Venom1

Augusta, GA

tell her she can watch you smash buttons

cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it

join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA
kudos:1

Cig may stumble up in here if i get my honeydews done

Venom1

Augusta, GA

you got 2 days to do them over the weekend; i prefer to rep grind over the weekend

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

He is rep grinding, rep with his wife.

so what does her QM sell?

Venom1

Augusta, GA

epic loots; and i'm not phantasee so no, no screenshots

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium
join:2000-09-20
DFW
kudos:2
reply to DarkLogix

said by DarkLogix:

openraid.us

This. Big Time! I cannot give more approval for this. I've been using this site for months getting older achievements and mounts.

»www.openraid.us

If anyone needs help understanding the website or how you join an openraid, just ask. I will help you out.
--
"The level of sacrifice that you give is beyond my comprehension. If the rest of us in the Country showed the level sacrifice that you do on a daily basis, we wouldn't have any of the problems we have." – Comedian Lewis Black speaking to the US troops.

nygamebox

join:2012-12-01

1 edit
reply to DarkLogix

Ive been running transmog runs myself for ICC and I can usually gather up about 14 players for 25 man. I use this formula: 1 tank, 2 heals, (sometimes an additional off-heal) and the rest misc DPS. The majority of the time we do just fine and have no troubles unless the tank we pick up is lacking or does marrowgar wrong .

Im not qualified to speak on 40 man though, never ran it with 90's

- cheers

Endbringer

join:2012-10-07
Fishers, IN
reply to Pollux7777

thinking of grinding ICC fro the mount. was going to solo the thing until i got to the gunship, guess i need a few more for that part ( due to my 3 year break i never did this raid )

my real question: does the mount drop regardles of normal or heroic, 10 man or 25 man?