Gork
Ou812ic
join:2001-10-06
Bountiful, UT

Gork to clairaross

to clairaross

Re: Call Forwarding

said by clairaross:

Its better to switch on to different service I think!

I agree with this! I left MJ back in about February this year and feel better about that decision every single time someone posts having issues with MJ. Hate 'em!
fitsun3
Premium Member
join:2003-09-20
Lake Villa, IL

fitsun3

Premium Member

Nowhere as much as I do. I'm now getting the 30 minute time out where it disconnects my phone conversation if I talk over 30 minute. Also a lot of toll free numbers I use to call render a fast busy. Really not a good business plan magicjack

DarkRealm
Don't Fear The Reaper
join:2001-05-09
DarkDomain

DarkRealm

I just filed a complaint as well with the FCC. I have talked to the online support at least every 2 weeks and all I get is that we are aware of the issue and we have not time frame of when the feature will return.

I have been considering picking up NetDuo. Any advice on NetDuo other than what i have read on the net about them.

Or any other recommendations.

Thanks

DR

Gork
Ou812ic
Bountiful, UT

Gork

said by DarkRealm:

Or any other recommendations.

GVJack - connects your MJ device to Google Voice (instead of the MJ servers.)

DarkRealm
Don't Fear The Reaper
DarkDomain

DarkRealm

Thanks for the reply but I have the magicjack plus and not going to buy another magicjack product.

I was hoping someone could tell me about NetTalk.

Gork
Ou812ic
Bountiful, UT

Gork

GVJack is not a MJ product.

MossL
@shawcable.net

MossL

Anon

Call forwarding still works fine, you have to do it in this order:
- login first
- then go to my.magicjack.com/call-forwarding.html

DarkRealm
Don't Fear The Reaper
DarkDomain

DarkRealm

I have tried that before and just now. it does not show up at all, I have talked to customer support for a few months now and all they keep saying is that it is not available right now and they have no date of when it will return.
browniept
join:2009-05-22
Dover, AR

browniept

I've been using nettalk since March. I'd be happy to share any info I have.

Gork
Ou812ic
Bountiful, UT

Gork

Nettalk is what I was going to go with when I decided I didn't want to deal with MJ's craziness anymore. But the day I was going to sign up with Nettalk is when pchonesoft released GVJack and I jumped onboard, especially since I was already signed up with my GV account. I haven't regretted that decision.

However, if GV started charging an amount I wasn't willing to pay, or if pcphonesoft discontinued GVJack my first choice would be Nettalk.