spc
uniqs
Glen T
join:2003-11-03
BC

Glen T to plencnerb

to plencnerb

Re: [WIN8] Some Observations about Windows 8

Cool. Someday, when I get a couple of hours, I'll read through your setup instructions and give it a try. In the meantime, out the box, with a typical user setup, it doesn't work.

RazzyW8
@rr.com

RazzyW8

Anon

said by Glen T:

Cool. Someday, when I get a couple of hours, I'll read through your setup instructions and give it a try. In the meantime, out the box, with a typical user setup, it doesn't work.

It does work.

plencnerb
Premium Member
join:2000-09-25
53403-1242

plencnerb to Glen T

Premium Member

to Glen T
said by Glen T:

As I said, my setup instructions are quite long, and still a work in progress for me. But by all means, feel free to use whatever part of them you want for your own build process. That's why I'm sharing them!

One thing I am trying to figure out if I need is in regards to the IE setting modifications. I primary use Waterfox for my web browser. Since I rarely use IE, why go through the steps to modify an application that I would never use. So, I may take that part out.

--Brian
67845017 (banned)
join:2000-12-17
Naperville, IL

67845017 (banned) to Glen T

to Glen T
said by Glen T:

Cool. Someday, when I get a couple of hours, I'll read through your setup instructions and give it a try. In the meantime, out the box, with a typical user setup, it doesn't work for me.

FIFY