Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

TBBroadband

join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH
reply to BM

Re: Is WOW still open for business?

I find it odd that WOW_Dan hasn't been around in 19days. Would be about the time that all of these problems started happening.

adam1991

join:2012-06-16
Columbus, OH

no, he got a new job inside WOW. A promotion.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

WOW_Dan
Premium
join:2011-03-24
Naperville, IL
kudos:34
reply to TBBroadband

said by TBBroadband:

I find it odd that WOW_Dan hasn't been around in 19days. Would be about the time that all of these problems started happening.

I'm still here, but my time is limited on the forums currently. I apologize for the long hold times with customer service, but we're doing our best to help everyone out with their needs as quickly as possible. I can't go into any details on the situation, as I don't really know any.

There are many problems I'm not able to help with such as things involving services, billing, setting up work orders, etc. These are things I have to leave to customer service. I'm here for tech support related issues, and I will respond to any issues I can assist with. Any private messages that are sent to me will always get a response, even if I'm unable to assist, it just might take me a few days to get back to you. If you have an urgent issue, customer service is still the best way to get a hold of someone directly.
--
Dan Della Terza
WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone
CMTS Operations Engineer

smdoginlife

join:2012-12-06
Canton, MI
Reviews:
·WOW Internet and..

1 recommendation

"...customer service is still the best way to get a hold of someone directly."

That might be true if one could actually get through to a customer service representative on the phone. I'm tired of hearing apologies. I used to love WOW, and I still think their internet service is the most reliable I've ever used, but this "customer support system upgrade" has completely destroyed my opinion of it. I can't get in contact with support for anything!

I sure hope WOW fixes these problems, and fast..

JustLeft

join:2012-11-29
Westerville, OH

I'm in the same situation. WOW has been the best cable/Internet provider that I have had - until this issue. Hearing the same message for the last 5 weeks with no end in sight has changed my opinion on WOW. I am giving this a couple more weeks, then going to change providers if the problem isn't resolved.

breese
Premium
join:2000-05-10
Arlington Heights, IL
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·AT&T DSL Service
·AT&T Midwest
reply to BM

I have been registered with WOW for a number of years.
Being said, I have received 2 of these emails over the past few weeks

Dear WOW! Customer,

I’m contacting you with an update and a heartfelt apology. We recently changed our billing system. Despite a tremendous amount of advance preparation, a number of issues have resulted that affect our service to you. Because the billing system is connected to every aspect of our business, you may have encountered impossibly long waits when you’ve tried to reach us, and our technicians may have been delayed in helping you.

I cannot apologize enough for our poor service over the last few weeks. I can only assure you that hundreds of WOW! employees are working day and night to resolve all the issues that affect you. We’re making progress every day, but we know it’s not fast enough. We are grateful for your patience, and completely understand your frustration. We’ll continue to update you as new information becomes available.

This is not the message we’d like to be sending you on Thanksgiving. As we work to regain your trust, we give thanks for the opportunity to serve you, and we wish you and your family a wonderful holiday.

Sincerely,

Colleen Abdoulah
Chief Executive Officer and Chairwoman of the Board
WOW! Internet, Cable and Phone