andyb
Premium Member
join:2003-05-29
SW Ontario

andyb to resa1983

Premium Member

to resa1983

Re: CNOC Files w/ CRTC Against Rogers

I generally say 90 days as they dont work much faster than that but with the new chairman god only knows

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

Davesnothere

Premium Member

Any updates on this ?

BACONATOR26
Premium Member
join:2000-11-25
Nepean, ON

BACONATOR26

Premium Member

Judging by the upcoming decisions, likely not this week unless they're going to surprise us. »www.crtc.gc.ca/eng/decisions.htm

creed3020
Premium Member
join:2006-04-26
Kitchener, ON

creed3020

Premium Member

Lets hope for this clause to be used: "This list may not be complete and is subject to change without notice." and a decision to come out, but on the other hand I don't want them to rush this. It takes time to wade through all of Roger's BS.
resa1983
Premium Member
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON

resa1983

Premium Member

said by creed3020:

Lets hope for this clause to be used: "This list may not be complete and is subject to change without notice." and a decision to come out, but on the other hand I don't want them to rush this. It takes time to wade through all of Roger's BS.

There are a few possibilities here as to what's gonna happen.. I haven't a clue as to what CRTC is going to do however.

1. Since CNOC's Part 1 has to do with enforcing the speed matching within the time limits in 2011-703, its possible they will release the R&Vs, then immediately after, release CNOC's decision. All of this would need to be done soon, as right now there's no competition.

2. Due to lack of competition due to Rogers actions and because 2011-703 isn't close to being ready, the CRTC releases the CNOC Part 1, TN29 & TN30 all at once, with the R&V decision of 2011-703 to come later.

As for CRTC's 'big' decisions... They don't always post them in advance I don't think.. Was the original 2011-703 posted on the 'upcoming decisions' page?