spc
uniqs
TebTeb
join:2009-01-28
Reynoldsburg, OH

TebTeb to dannyg402004

to dannyg402004

Re: New service, impressed.

Amazing that you can't find anything cheaper than WOW. I just have 50Mbps internet through TW and it is about $15 cheaper than WOW after taxes and modem rental fee.
adam1991
join:2012-06-16
united state

adam1991

said by TebTeb:

Amazing that you can't find anything cheaper than WOW. I just have 50Mbps internet through TW and it is about $15 cheaper than WOW after taxes and modem rental fee.

I've done an apples to apples with TW several times over the years, and each time TW comes out decently more expensive.

They have to pay their executives somehow, I guess.

And they left a bad, bad taste in my mouth with their business practices in the past.

Do you have *only* internet with TW? Or do you also have any TV?
TebTeb
join:2009-01-28
Reynoldsburg, OH

TebTeb

I currently only have their "Ultimate" 50Mbps internet service. It comes out to $82.79. Though the only problem I have been having trouble with Youtube buffering, which seems like a peering/caching issue.

usa2k
Blessed
MVM
join:2003-01-26
Westland, MI

usa2k

MVM

said by TebTeb:

I currently only have their "Ultimate" 50Mbps internet service. It comes out to $82.79. Though the only problem I have been having trouble with Youtube buffering, which seems like a peering/caching issue.

I noticed YouTube issues »Youtube Streaming Down back in this thread, but all has been good for me these days.

I've had a more satisfying experience with WOW than Comcast, even though Comcast was pretty good!