billydunwood
join:2008-04-23
united state

billydunwood to Cthen

to Cthen

Re: [Rant] LA Fitness

said by Cthen:

said by billydunwood:

So I call the Corporate office, and he tells me that some people only use that location and other people use many locations, so it was too hard to email people.

I find it really odd that they were able to email you that they were going to bilk you for more cash yet cannot email you when the place is going to be closed? Then before hand give that above excuse?

Did they not think of putting in the email which location would be closed and when? All they had to do was narrow it down to an area code from their info and only email those people.

How is it that morons like those are still employed when there are many others to choose from with the unemployment rate being so high these days?

His exact words were, " we didn't want to flood people's email". He said the staff(if they even knew ahead of time) should have told members too when it was going to be closed for remodel. Anyways, I filed a BBB report today.

DC DSL
There's a reason I'm Command.
Premium Member
join:2000-07-30
Washington, DC
Actiontec GT784WN

DC DSL

Premium Member

said by billydunwood:

His exact words were, " we didn't want to flood people's email". He said the staff(if they even knew ahead of time) should have told members too when it was going to be closed for remodel. Anyways, I filed a BBB report today.

BBB complaints are meaningless. Contact your consumer affairs agency and file a complaint with them. After you have done that, you should also contact the consumer affairs reporters at your local TV news stations. They'll be refunding people mighty fast.