nitzguy
Premium Member
join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON

nitzguy to Doctor9

Premium Member

to Doctor9

Re: Any POTS providers in Toronto?

Primus, Rogers and Bell is what the CRTC would say, the OP has 3 options available to him....so that's choice...

Sheesh, I have less options available to buy Milk than to buy Phone service in this case....(2 big players in the milk world I believe).

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

Davesnothere

Premium Member

IIRC, the 4 primary players which I currently see in Eastern Ontario (for MILK, that is ) are :

Parmalat (Beatrice, Lactantia)
Saputo (Neilson)
Sealtest
Natrel (has a parent company - I forget name)

The Mac's convenience store brand is now from one of Saputo or Sealtest (formerly by Beckers independent dairy).

I do not believe that Kraft owns a dairy company.

GOT MILK ?
Expand your moderator at work

nitzguy
Premium Member
join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON

nitzguy to Davesnothere

Premium Member

to Davesnothere

Re: Any POTS providers in Toronto?

said by Davesnothere:

IIRC, the 4 primary players which I currently see in Eastern Ontario (for MILK, that is ) are :

Parmalat (Beatrice, Lactantia)
Saputo (Neilson)
Sealtest
Natrel (has a parent company - I forget name)

The Mac's convenience store brand is now from one of Saputo or Sealtest (formerly by Beckers independent dairy).

I do not believe that Kraft owns a dairy company.

GOT MILK ?

...Sealtest and Natrel are both part of the Agropur group .

We only see Neilson at the local Walmart, either its Parmalat (Beatrice) or Agropur (Sealtest/also locally branded as Copper Cliff Dairy in some instances).

I'll try and support Neilson more though, since they keep the Hostess Twinkee alive! lol

I was just trying to make a point that there is choice available, most other "resellers" usually cost more than Rogers/Bell because if you're going to a reseller, typically its because Bell/Rogers have cut you off for non-payment and you can't get service through them so you pay a reseller a premium...TSI always seemed to be the anomaly in this, but I've also heard they can't offer new POTS subscriptions anymore so maybe even for them the option is going to be gone....

So, for local PSTN telephone service, you really have 2 options...I mean you might have a business option, you could also try Telus as they offer business service as well....but for resi, your options are what they are .

So drink Milk!

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium Member
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON

dillyhammer

Premium Member

said by nitzguy:

So drink Milk!

»notmilk.com/

Drink vodka.