Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

anobix

join:2010-03-01
Columbus, OH
reply to richkut

Re: Is WOW still open for business?

I'm still wondering as well, they came out and installed a new line 4 weeks ago at my house, the installer said that they would be back within a week to bury the line in the yard. Nope.

Still have a loose coax cable strewn across my yard with a handful of flags marking it off. I can't get through on the phone to contact someone and I don't want to drive 30 minutes to the nearest place.

gatownsend

join:2003-04-26
Westlake, OH
said by anobix:

I'm still wondering as well, they came out and installed a new line 4 weeks ago at my house, the installer said that they would be back within a week to bury the line in the yard. Nope.

Still have a loose coax cable strewn across my yard with a handful of flags marking it off. I can't get through on the phone to contact someone and I don't want to drive 30 minutes to the nearest place.

Same exact thing happened to me. Landscapers hit my line and the neighbor's doing some digging. Wow came right out and ran new cable the same day, and there it laid for over 4 weeks, after they told me it would be buried in about a week. I finally called to see what was up, and the rep told me they had it marked as complete. As we chatted a bit, he said they subcontracted out the cable burial. This was royally pissing off my neighbor, so I got on the rep to get someone out ASAP to maintain the peace, and a few days later it was taken care of.

If you can get through call them. If you don't, it might be spring before that cable gets buried.

~Gary

link1305

join:2002-07-30
North Olmsted, OH
Getting a busy signal is ridiculous, I have tried calling as well. Both our digital adapter and CableCard still do not work.