Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast

1 recommendation

reply to cigtyme

Re: WoW toon pics

said by cigtyme:

Still if your an isolationist, sell to vendor. Don't use the same people you detest to play with, to sell your wares.
150 to 70 is RABID, 150 to 149 is just a pain.

fair enough... but your beef isn't really with the Snakeoil See Profile's of the World(of Warcraft)... it's with AH goblins intentionally manipulating the price of your goods. The occasional super-low post isn't going to affect the price on a medium+ server. And you can always buy up and repost yourself. It takes a goblin with enough inventory to keep goods up for sale at stupid prices to really make a dent in your profits.
--
Guild leader of Pride and Ego (US:Nathrezim)
Good times with Great people in the Best way to spend $15/mo.

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1

I often forget to put what I have up for sale. I try for a friday, sat, sun, AH posting.
But like I said, I often forget.

Ghastlyone
Premium
join:2009-01-07
Las Vegas, NV
kudos:5
reply to StumpMan

Guys....I think DA77 hacked Snakeoil's DSL account.

Snakeoil
Premium
Mentor, OH
reply to Caelharrad

quote:
but do realize that two or three bad experiences doesn't mean that you couldn't find a FUN group of people to run with.

Maybe. But currently I'm getting busy again doing dailies:
Tillers, Cloud Serpents, and fishing. Also looking for that pick axe, lol. I think there is also an interesting pet that I should be looking for, not sure, I'll have to google and petpedia it.
*edit: I was actually surprised as to how popular some of my toons names were. I think i have one that just has it's name on a couple of servers, but alred was pretty popular.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

Snakeoil
Premium
Mentor, OH
reply to Ghastlyone

Neat trick that, seeing how I haven't had DSL in about 7 years

Snakeoil
Premium
Mentor, OH
reply to Immer

said by Immer:

said by Snakeoil:

Ahh, I don't run dungeons. At least not using Dungeon finder. I solo them, because I hate all the "pissing and moaning" over loot drops.

I don't think I have you on RealID or BattleTag, but if ever you'd like to run a current dungeon, just hit me up (Immer#1214) on your alliance toon and I can work you into one of our guild dungeon runs. No need to xfer toons unless you really want to.

K. I'll take a gander at my realid.. and IM it to you.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to Snuffbox

said by Snuffbox:

I just used the iPhone app.

How the hell do you do that? I can't figure out how to upload my screen shot from here...
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Take iPhone screenshot (press Power and Home buttons at the same time), which presumably saves to a Gallery
Email image to desktop-accessible account
Upload via usual web method for DSLR posts

Bahamut X
Premium
join:2000-12-09
Fort Worth, TX
reply to StumpMan

My Paladin, alternate between two different shield skins (Bulwark and a Sunwell shield)
Click for full size
My Warlock.
Though I may lurk... this one be interesting:

Two of the many toons on my account...

Yes, I really do suck at naming toons. :P

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

very nice transmog job, man. Looks good.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to Nick D

Ok that's what I thought. My @med.navy.mil email catches personal emails in the spam filter and won't let me access them sometimes.

Snakeoil
Premium
Mentor, OH

You could use the usb cable or synch your phone to Itunes over wifi. That should get your pictures to the computer as well.

Rhenai

join:2010-09-07
Elkhorn, NE

1 recommendation

reply to McBrain

said by McBrain:

said by Snuffbox:

I just used the iPhone app.

How the hell do you do that? I can't figure out how to upload my screen shot from here...

Even easier now with the iPhone 4s: from the amory app, while viewing your character, after you have scrolled through the different "action" scenes; find the one you like, and there is button in the upper left hand corner that looks like a camera - press that, and it saves it to your photo storage on your phone; you can then email it to yourself from there.
--
“Amor Fati – “Love Your Fate”, which is in fact your life.”

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Bahamut X

You should T-mog that belt to match the rest.

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31

said by DarkLogix:

You should T-mog that belt to match the rest.

/agreed

Also check out the shield from CoT culling of Stratholme, think its called Royal Crest of Lorderon. It goes very well with Pally T2 set. Grand Marshall Sword also goes well with that set, but those are just personal preference. Nice Mogs overall.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to DarkLogix

DarkLogix

as mentioned I still need to do BWD for the heroic ver of some of the items to finish my t-mog.

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
reply to StumpMan

Sanctisimo

Vênôm
I'm not adding all the toons, but the hunter is in full matching T4 and the bow off Archimode; dk has t11 (no helm) and the blue see through sword Phantom Blade.

Sanc runs around looking like a blood elf every chance i get. I hate the 30 min cooldown on the Orb of the Sindo'rei. And Venom is all but deleted.
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

Pollux7777

join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN
reply to Snakeoil

said by Snakeoil:

The grand expedition Yak mount. Ok, it's not 399k, but it might as well be. It's 60k.

??

Is this correct? I thought it was like over 100k...

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX

said by Pollux7777:

said by Snakeoil:

The grand expedition Yak mount. Ok, it's not 399k, but it might as well be. It's 60k.

??

Is this correct? I thought it was like over 100k...

its 104k

Pollux7777

join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN

Ok. Whew. I just dropped 20k on the travellers tundra mammoth because I figured I'd never be able to afford the yak.

If it was 60k I'd be piiiiiiiiiiissseed.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Click for full size
Jobaq
Click for full size
Jobalq
Click for full size
Jobalk
Click for full size
Bulljob
Click for full size
Jobbie
These are my 90's:

Paladin
Mage
Deathknight
Druid
Shaman

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02

wtf.

I just don't understand any of these pics. I never see any toons in game look anything like these pics. I see fat hairy asses, sometimes kitty tails, and anyone else I see is just a walking blob on the screen that sometimes move in front of me.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Still need T6 gloves and the Bulwark which I probably can switch with the Shattered Sun Offensive Shield to make it current, also need an axe to transmog since they nerfed the Elegon one.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
reply to Antonica

you gotta have your detail turned up, or use something bigger than a 14" crt monitor

oh, and stop following druids around
pointsatjobbie.jpg

Bahamut X
Premium
join:2000-12-09
Fort Worth, TX
reply to StumpMan

Click for full size
For when you truly must have a golden, shiny paladin.
I have the "must be truly golden jackass" armor components...

Sword is Ravencrest's Legacy (Old AQ40 opening the gates questline) and Sword Breaker's Bulwark from Sunwell.

I prefer the Phantom Blade + Bulwark of Azzinoth combo mainly because a)Phantom Blade is one of the seemingly rare ones that straps across the back instead of the waist and B... well, that shield just looks like it brings a ton of pain every time I slam it into some raidbosses head...

And as to the belt on my warlock... I could transmog it, and do have the full matching set.. but I find the standout between the dark and evil warlock... and the panda styled belt to just be of comical nature.
--
I work at T-Mobile. I play games and enjoy time off of work. I've been a member here longer than I've worked there. I have my own opinions, they do not hold anything to T-Mobile USA, etc etc etc...

nygamebox

join:2012-12-01

1 edit
reply to StumpMan

My DK

My Pally

Had to get them out the model viewer. Shoulda cleaned em up a little but hey, what does it matter? :P

JoelC707
Premium
join:2002-07-09
Lanett, AL
reply to StumpMan

Missbehaving

Lionna
Click for full size
Beral
Click for full size
Goshinki
OK here's mine

Missbehaving - 90 DK - Frost/Blood - Revenant Plate t-mog set
Lionna - 88 Priest - Shadow/heal (not sure which spec for heal yet) - Black Mageweave t-mog set
Beral - 88 Druid - Feral/Tree (was boomkin/tree) - No t-mog
Goshinki - 88 Paladin - Ret/prot - No t-mog

My druid and paladin don't have a t-mog set yet. My druid will probably never have one as he is generally in a shapeshift form so what's the point? My paladin I'm not sure what I want to do yet. I've been collecting the Judgement set I think it is but I don't have all the pieces yet.

Next free money I get, I'm renaming my paladin to Totsai as he is my blacksmith and it seems more appropriate than Goshinki. Bonus points if you know where either of those names come from or why I would want Totsai (yes I have the name reserved) LOL.

Miss and Lionna are my two lil whores basically. I even have an equipment set saved on miss where it leaves just the boots on

Josof

join:2010-10-23
Virginia Beach, VA
reply to Snakeoil

said by Snakeoil:

I picture my guys as solo types.

Snake, have you ever tried an RPPvP server? It sounds like it might be right up your alley. It sounds like you enjoy pvp and you definitely have an RP flavor to your game.

I play on Emerald Dream and like you, i play solo most of the time. I have a small group of RL friends that i arena with but other than that i spend most of my time doing world pvp which is abundant on Emerald Dream.

Most of the fun is that the world pvp is ad hoc and you can just jump in until it grows into a full scale zone war. Raid parties are formed for pvp but soloing is just as fun.

something to think about for a change of pace and from your post, it sounds like you would have a blast RP'ing.

my warrior-samurai lone swordsman archtype wandering panderia seeking worthy adversaries

my hunter-assasin gankin the gankers in quest hubs
--
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." - Sun Tzu

Snakeoil
Premium
Mentor, OH

I'm not a true "RP"er, nor am I strong in Pvper.

But I like creating a history for my toons and some events that they may have had fun in. Granted, if Jack is involved, things tend to go a little sideways.

For what ever reason, I haven't developed that type of attachment to my WOW chars.

But, I'll explore what you suggested. A give it a whirl.
--

Josof

join:2010-10-23
Virginia Beach, VA

1 edit

I'm not a true RP'r either, dont really participate in the RP "events" that go on, really only if it involves pvp but i do emote alot lol.

Basically, Emerald Dream is an alternative if you're not too concerned with high end raiding and enjoy world/random pvp. people on the server are really into collecting mounts and transmorging. There is alot of gold to be made from selling unique armor/weapon skins.

again its just a laid back atmosphere on the server and all characters are welcome.

»us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1181104/
--
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." - Sun Tzu