« spoiler?
This is a sub-selection from No_Unions

Telco

join:2008-12-19
Reviews:
·Callcentric
reply to TBBroadband

Re: No_Unions

Of course, these organizations in Middle-American states know that there are enough people shopping at Walmart and living in poverty there, that they will accept minimum wage. Having everyone on Minimum wage is the Utopia of the (R) party. Class mobility for anyone on these wages is a pipe-dream (a farce) and those at the top that pull the strings of the GOP know it.

I will never understand how anyone who works for someone else, as in over 91% of Americans, would cheer this on as being a 'good thing'. Moreover, not want any actual perks or even just a livable wage for the billions they generate these businesses; hence Obama's point about you didn't build.

Heck, even China has 2 weeks mandated vacation. Not here, we're Americans ya'll and we don't want some stinking 21st century 4 weeks vacation time, like the rest of the developed world.

miataman

join:2010-10-27
Chelmsford, MA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

said by Telco:

Heck, even China has 2 weeks mandated vacation. Not here, we're Americans ya'll and we don't want some stinking 21st century 4 weeks vacation time, like the rest of the developed world.

To be fair, (and I agree with just about everything esle you say [IBEW] ) I'm not about to be sending my resume to Beijing anytime soon!!
--
"My hat, my cane, Jeeves".