Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to Hordeforlife

Premium Member

to Hordeforlife

Re: Anyword on 5.1

Hmm... we 5-manned some ICC 25N last night and I still don't see doing loot ship solo... or Festergut (10 stacks is still instakill). Maybe the nerfs are heavier in 10m normal.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

On fester if you only had one wouldn't the spore just always be on the one?

So when he does his thing the one would have 3 stacks of inoculate

Hordeforlife
join:2009-05-13
Harrisonville, MO

Hordeforlife to Immer

to Immer
said by Immer:

Hmm... we 5-manned some ICC 25N last night and I still don't see doing loot ship solo... or Festergut (10 stacks is still instakill). Maybe the nerfs are heavier in 10m normal.

I have not tried any of this yet so I have to ask; does this new solo raid change give a "solo" option to raids (in addition to 10/25) or does the raid just detect when you are solo?

Or perhaps the mechanics for pre-mist raid bosses that were previously multiplayer required (BT Council and Gunship come to mind) are now removed/changed to allow for easier solo ability regardless of 10 or 25.

Gainsborough
@johnstonesupply.com

Gainsborough to Immer

Anon

to Immer
Yes the "no raid" old raids is a great things. I did solo'd all of MC and BWL last night. I'm working on the old raid pets that they added. Got 2 from MC and 1 from BWL.

First boss in BWL was still hard to solo at 90. I wiped once in there on him... Is it wiped or died? These solo raids cause a few terminology issues.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to Hordeforlife

Premium Member

to Hordeforlife
There is no third option. You don't need to convert your party into a "raid group" to go in, though I could still set the raid difficulty level for my group. I don't know if it auto corrects for soloists.