spc
uniqs

Rick4769
join:2012-11-21
Buffalo, NY

Rick4769 to MeInDallas

to MeInDallas

Re: [TWC] Time Warner Cable Channel Wish List

Yesterday, TWC WNY added RLTV right on schedule.

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin

Premium Member

said by Rick4769:

Yesterday, TWC WNY added RLTV right on schedule.

Yes I posted that in an appropriate thread.
Interesting to see that FIOS just removed MAV TV

Hob

Rick4769
Buffalo, NY

Rick4769

FIOS will also remove Blue Highways TV, Black Belt TV and the little watched Youtoo. My friend told me that TCM-HD is one of the most requested in the WNY FIOS area which TWC carries.
Satch
join:2009-11-25

Satch

said by Rick4769:

FIOS will also remove Blue Highways TV, Black Belt TV and the little watched Youtoo. My friend told me that TCM-HD is one of the most requested in the WNY FIOS area which TWC carries.

However,

Note that because of the age of most of TCM's movies, with only a few exceptions, they are not in HD. However, they are presented on the TCM-HD channel in their original aspect ratio, and the prints are still very good to excellent. The shows are up converted, and TCM does a very good job, considering the age of their many films.

Satch

Rick4769
Buffalo, NY

Rick4769

I enjoy the HD feed of TCM as compared to the SD feed that are offered by Time Warner. It is definitely one of the HD channels I must have since it is commercial free. Ever since AMC added commercials, I quit watching it as the movies are cut up and virtually ruined.

hobgoblin
Sortof Agoblin
Premium Member
join:2001-11-25
Orchard Park, NY

hobgoblin

Premium Member

said by Rick4769:

I enjoy the HD feed of TCM as compared to the SD feed that are offered by Time Warner. It is definitely one of the HD channels I must have since it is commercial free. Ever since AMC added commercials, I quit watching it as the movies are cut up and virtually ruined.

I must admit I never watch it.....With FIOS maxed out on channels I doubt they will see it anytime soon.

Hob