Premium Member

to Moorecards

Re: [NFL] Week 13 Games Discussion

said by Moorecards:

Sunday, Dec. 2
Cardinals at Jets, 1 p.m. ET

Monday, Dec. 3
Giants at Redskins, 8:30 p.m. ET

Cardinals at Jets: a game the Jets can win? I hope so, because I'm really tired of watching them lose and make fools of themselves in the process.

Giants at Redskins: probably the easiest game left on the Giants schedule until the last week (at Eagles) so they need to shut RGIII down and get closer to locking up the NFC East.
Also it would be nice if the Eagles can beat the Cowboys and make things easier.
Go Eagles!

fatness
subtle

join:2000-11-17
fishing

fatness

said by Rook008:

Giants at Redskins: probably the easiest game left on the Giants schedule until the last week (at Eagles) so they need to shut RGIII down and get closer to locking up the NFC East.

That's easily the biggest game the Redskins have played since the games during the 2007 season after Sean Taylor was murdered.

capdjq
Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe
Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

capdjq

Premium Member

With the NFC East in a shambles this is Washington's best year to get to the play offs. A win will enable them to gain ground on the Giants, who have a tough remaining schedule.

The Cowboys are still a big draw, despite their record over the years. Why are they playing the hapless Eagles in Primetime? Even I'm attracted by a train wreck. I guess I'll watch just to see how Foles plays (thus far he's been underwhelming) and/or watch the Cowboys blow another game.

I remember the days I used to look forward to watching the Eagles play.

Moorecards
join:2001-10-19
Martinsburg, WV

Moorecards to fatness

to fatness
this was a reply to Ftness about the Redskins game .. didn't do it as a quote

Will be there for the game .. before I moved, used to live 4 miles from stadium went to every game.. but now just make 2-3 a year ...

fatness
subtle

fishing

fatness

Do you have a DSLR hat or something? I want to recognize you when you're on camera.

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5

Premium Member

said by fatness:

Do you have a DSLR hat or something? I want to recognize you when you're on camera.

The DSLR hat:

fatness
subtle

fishing

fatness

said by fatness:

said by Rook008:

That's easily the biggest game the Redskins have played since the games during the 2007 season after Sean Taylor was murdered.

Nice game by the Skins, a big time win which they haven't been too good at for quite awhile.

The Giants controlled the first half, and should have been leading by 10 or more at halftime. Instead, the score was only 13-10 Giants. They had the ball 11 minutes more than the Skins did, Bradshaw had 77 yards rushing, and it looked like the Giants offensive line was going to grind the Skins defense into the dirt. The Redskin TD in the first half was part luck, part design. Griffin was getting tackled, fumbled, and the ball flew up into the air --- right to Josh Morgan. Where the ball went was luck, but Morgan was there by design. The Redskin WR's have been good downfield blockers all season, especially Morgan, Garcon and Hankerson, and Morgan was right where he was supposed to be blocking on the play.

The Skins controlled the second half. If there weren't so many good rookie QB's this year Alfred Morris would be getting talked about as rookie of the year. He has over 1000 yards rushing already and was knocking Giants out of the way like they were mannequins. The Redskins had the ball most of the 4th quarter including the last 4 minutes or so to run out the clock.

The Giants linebackers looked so confused all night. Griffin is very good at ball fakes, and the linebackers were going in the wrong direction on a lot of plays.

Man that was fun watching them win. Robert Griffin is pretty good by the way.

rockotman
...Blown On The Steel Breeze
Premium Member
join:2000-08-06
DSotM

rockotman

Premium Member

said by fatness:

Robert Griffin is pretty good by the way.

So when will Danny boy let him go?

Fishead1
Premium Member
join:2001-05-08
Bronx, NY

Fishead1 to fatness

Premium Member

to fatness
The only thing I see wrong with RGIII is that when he runs he better start sliding feet first or he's going to wind up like Vick.He's still taking a good hit when on the run.He won't last long if he keeps doing that.

fatness
subtle

fishing

fatness to rockotman

to rockotman
said by rockotman:

said by fatness:

Robert Griffin is pretty good by the way.

So when will Danny boy let him go?

He's working on a Griffin-for-Batch trade right now.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

You know what pisses me off the most about this season? It's 1 year too late for the RG3, Luck picks.. MAN oh MAN would I love one of those two QBs or a year too early for Manzels(spelling?)

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Andy could draft Denard! lol