Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok

Re: Lulz

yes and no. He likes to do the nerd-rage reenactments, but he's a bit of a method actor... at no time does he reveal its an act in his videos. There was one about his buddies drinking all of his soda before raid time, and another of him destroying his Xbox360 because everyone keeps calling him fat, "how do they know I'm fat???" was actually kind of a funny line, but they go on for so long the chuckles die as quickly as any SNL skit.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

said by Immer:

yes and no. He likes to do the nerd-rage reenactments, but he's a bit of a method actor... at no time does he reveal its an act in his videos. There was one about his buddies drinking all of his soda before raid time, and another of him destroying his Xbox360 because everyone keeps calling him fat, "how do they know I'm fat???" was actually kind of a funny line, but they go on for so long the chuckles die as quickly as any SNL skit.

Bashing SNL. Not cool.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium Member
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!

Goggalor to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
said by Immer:

There was one about his buddies drinking all of his soda before raid time, and another of him destroying his Xbox360 because everyone keeps calling him fat, "how do they know I'm fat???" was actually kind of a funny line, but they go on for so long the chuckles die as quickly as any current/new SNL skit.

Fix'd.

Savious
Premium Member
join:2012-03-05
Billings, MT

Savious

Premium Member

It just reminded me of back in WotLK when they released LFD. I took off early from work to go home and start grinding those JP!

And the screen shake was awesome.