Search similar:

uniqs
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

1 recommendation

vue666 (banned)

Punks break in home & steal jewelry & puppy

Wow... how low can you get... Breaking into someone's home & steal jewelry is bad enough...BUT to steal the family's pet is beyond belief...

»www.news957.com/news/loc ··· nd-enter

dirtyjeffer0
Posers don't use avatars.
Premium Member
join:2002-02-21
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0

Premium Member

someone needs an ass kicking..badly.

Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium Member
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS

1 recommendation

Anav to vue666

Premium Member

to vue666
Why would you assume any level of morality as if somehow there are honourable theiving punks???
PX Eliezer704
Premium Member
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River

PX Eliezer704

Premium Member

said by Anav:

Why would you assume any level of morality as if somehow there are honourable theiving punks???

Here's a 1995 article by someone who is serving long prison time:

Among the population of any British prison there exists a hierarchy, a pecking order. Far from being rigid, it is movable and dynamic. There are constant power struggles as those in the middle vie for more status. Life is indeed a case of the survival ofthe fittest. Sid, a friend, described his existence in jail as "a war of survival".

It does not automatically follow that the strong and intelligent are at the top of the hierarchy and the weak and slow are at the bottom. A strong intelligent man would be disqualified from his natural position in the pecking order if, for example, it was discovered that he was a rapist or a child molester. A person who appeared weak and perhaps not so bright could be elevated to the upper echelons of the hierarchy if his crime was bank or security van robbery. The type of crime a person has committed is the greatest determining factor of where the person finds himself positioned within the hierarchy.

Lowest on the list are sex offenders, or "nonces". Offences against children are the worst. Those who commit them are the most reviled. They live in constant fear of attack, of being scalded with sugared hot water or being slashed with home-made tools.

Rapists come next, along with people who attack elderly folk. At the top of the hierarchy is the armed robber. He is the aristocrat of the community and the sex offenders are the serfs. Between them is a whole plethora of types of offender; from fraudster s and thieves, to those who have committed grievous bodily harm (violence rates highly). Murderers are relatively exempt from the pecking order unless they also happen to be sex offenders or armed robbers, in which case they will be at the bottom or the top respectively....

»www.independent.co.uk/li ··· 565.html
jaberi
join:2010-08-13

jaberi

and what pecking order does the corporate criminal fit in?
IamGimli (banned)
join:2004-02-28
Canada

IamGimli (banned)

said by jaberi:

He doesn't, because he never goes to jail.
PX Eliezer704
Premium Member
Hutt River

PX Eliezer704

Premium Member

said by IamGimli:

said by jaberi:

He doesn't, because he never goes to jail.

1+

--------------------

Or if he does, here in the states they tend to go to low-security federal facilities that are not nearly as bad as the regular prisons.
Expand your moderator at work

I_H8_Spam
join:2004-03-10
St Catharines, ON

I_H8_Spam to PX Eliezer704

to PX Eliezer704

Re: Punks break in home & steal jewelry & puppy

Bernie Madoff - Med Sec fed lockup in NC, been to hospital for beatings; just wont sign an affidavit.
PX Eliezer704
Premium Member
Hutt River

PX Eliezer704

Premium Member

In the same prison are folks like Adelphia Communications founder John Rigas and his son Timothy, both found guilty in 2004 of securities fraud. They stole millions from the shareholders.

But [they] probably have not been beaten up....

Bernie Madoff is easy to hate. Also, it's probably prestigious for a prisoner to attack him. He's VIP (very important to punch).
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned) to I_H8_Spam

to I_H8_Spam
said by I_H8_Spam:

Bernie Madoff - Med Sec fed lockup in NC, been to hospital for beatings; just wont sign an affidavit.

And in other news Canadian Garth Drabinsky who stole 500 million was sentenced to 5 years at Beaver Creek Institution

A minimum security prison in Gravenhurst about two hours north of Toronto and happily, near his country home. His time in incarceration will only be measured in months.

Yet if you and I only conspired to rob someone of $500.00, yet never did it, we would spend a minimum of 4 years at Warkworth or Millhaven.
Expand your moderator at work
PX Eliezer704
Premium Member
Hutt River

PX Eliezer704 to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro

Re: Punks break in home & steal jewelry & puppy

Canadian and US society treat someone who uses a penknife to steal $ 50 more harshly than someone who uses a pen to steal $ 50,000.

dirtyjeffer0
Posers don't use avatars.
Premium Member
join:2002-02-21
London, ON

dirtyjeffer0 to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
said by peterboro:

said by I_H8_Spam:

And in other news Canadian Garth Drabinsky who stole 500 million was sentenced to 5 years at Beaver Creek Institution

A minimum security prison in Gravenhurst about two hours north of Toronto and happily, near his country home. His time in incarceration will only be measured in months.

Yet if you and I only conspired to rob someone of $500.00, yet never did it, we would spend a minimum of 4 years at Warkworth or Millhaven.

i have said it for years...the coddling of white collars criminals MUST stop.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt to vue666

Premium Member

to vue666
That's an ugly puppy
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned)

Happy Ending

Pup has been re-united with owners...

»www.news957.com/radio/ne ··· h-owners

urbanriot
Premium Member
join:2004-10-18
Canada

urbanriot

Premium Member

said by vue666:

Pup has been re-united with owners...

»www.news957.com/radio/ne ··· h-owners

yayyyyy happy ending!
PX Eliezer704
Premium Member
Hutt River

PX Eliezer704

Premium Member

Re-pupulation!

A Lurker
that's Ms Lurker btw
Premium Member
join:2007-10-27
Wellington N

A Lurker to vue666

Premium Member

to vue666
Glad to hear that the puppy is back home. The stuff would be covered under the insurance. The puppy (even though maybe young) was likely already part of the family.