Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1
reply to howardfine

Re: Best Buy TV ads

Considering there is a Best Buy less then 10 miles from me, and an Apple store an hours drive from me, I think it's a smart move. If I was looking for apple products.
Best Buy is really hurting and may not be around for much longer. So they have to do, what they have to do.
Though IMO, I won't miss them when they do shut down. Apple will partner with another retailer [Wal-marts, maybe ] And life will go on without Best Buy.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

Count Zero
Obama-Biden 2012
Premium
join:2007-01-18
Winston Salem, NC

Apple does sell some stuff in WalMart, I think they have a few of their mini stores too.

Apple's next big partner will probably be Target though.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1

I've seen Ipads, Ipods for sale at wal mart and target. I think the Iphone is available at Target, not sure about Walmart.
But no computers, I don't think the even carry AppleTV, though they do sell Roku and other TV devices like it.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.