uniqs
share rss forum feed

bob mccud

@wildblue.net
reply to Kaosfury

Re: [Exede] just ordered exede and already having problems

said by Kaosfury:

on record? lol

and if you need it on a pole, you better provide the pole, or be ready to pay around 99-150 dollars.

the office.... exede cannot guarante you have a home that fits the "standard install"

anythnig non-standard there is a fee for.

well considering i'm already a customer and the current dish is already on a pole then yea they kinda can guarantee my home fits the install. That's besides the point though. My main complaint is the woman i talked on monday is apparently clueless and doesn't know how to confirm an appointment. Also i was indeed told by 2 different people that the only thing i'll have to pay is a 49 dollar activation fee.

bobmccud

@wildblue.net
Well the installer was suppose to be here between 8 and 12 but he called and said he would be a little late so he hasn't shown up

bobmccud

@wildblue.net
Still hasn't shown up yet

Kaosfury

join:2011-06-27
Altavista, VA
unacceptable,

i finished my route just now.

everyones time is important, and all your asking for is a phone call i am sure... hope he calls

bobmccud

@198.45.179.x
Installer said his last appointment had computer problems. He just finished and left and everything is working fine but the strange thing is the icon on my screen says I have no connection yet I'm streaming yet and posting this message

bob mccud

@198.45.179.x

1 edit
my ul speeds are really bad and in the bottom 40 percent. They were 458 kb per a second