TSI Andy
Premium Member
join:2012-11-22
Chatham, ON

TSI Andy to Eug

Premium Member

to Eug

Re: [DSL] DSL overage charges?

Yeah, the rolling average is convenient for some but very confusing for others, so due to popular demand, we have implemented the Overage on all packages that are not unlimited will be charged at $0.50/GB to a maximum of $25/month. This provides satisfaction to the majority.

I know there has been times my self that I have been very close to my cap of 300b as well at which point the rolling average would have benefited me also.

Thanks,
Martin

jmck
formerly 'shaded'
join:2010-10-02
Ottawa, ON

jmck

50C/GB seems pretty expensive, how much of that is going to Bell and how much of it is going to cover your HE.net costs?

TSI Andy
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Andy

Premium Member

Well, at 50 cents per GB up to a maximum of $25 dollars once you hit the $25 point your service is unlimited until the end of the month, as usage is calculated from the 1st to the 30th/31st depending on the month.

As for your question "how much of that is going to Bell and how much of it is going to cover your HE.net costs?" I am looking into providing an accurate answer, I will reply again with the information I receive.

Thank you
TSI Martin P

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium Member
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON

dillyhammer

Premium Member

said by TSI Andy:

As for your question "how much of that is going to Bell and how much of it is going to cover your HE.net costs?" I am looking into providing an accurate answer

Yeah, good luck with that.

Hey, better use of TSI resources: Get cable going in Hamilton....

Mike

TSI Andy
Premium Member
Chatham, ON

TSI Andy

Premium Member

There is alot of cable interest in Hamilton, but we don't have an ETA on when we are able to provide services there unfortunately, but if you keep checking the forums/teksavvy.com once we are able to provide the services there I am sure the word will spread like wild fire!

Thanks,
TSI Martin P

TSI Jonathan
Premium Member
join:2011-08-24
Chatham, ON

TSI Jonathan

Premium Member

You can also register to our newsletter which will keep you posted on updates such as when cable will be offered in Hamilton.

»teksavvy.com/newsletter-signup

Cheers,

TSI Jonathan