Reviews:
·DIRECTV
·AT&T Midwest
·magicjack.com
·Google Voice
reply to Chris 313

Re: Public service message-Neighbor's paid for connections

said by Chris 313:

How do you manage not to just hang up on situations like this? People who mooch off other's wifi (even with permission) call you when they have problems instead of talking to the one who's services they're using. They have some major balls to do that. I'd be embarrassed as hell to do that and when I got off the phone with you, my face would be red.

Where's the common sense?

For the first part of the question... essentially I kind of have to. It's not their account to be questioning about. Maybe they only wanted 3/1 and you are choking up 2.9/.95 of it. If you are not paying the bill can you really complain? The 3rd one has the most balls I have to admit, that gem of the gene pool keeps quoting me net neutrality regulations!

Another request I got was something along the lines of a college student was at the outer part of the library and picked up a 2wire from the parking lot and wanted to know if they can get the number for that owner because they wanted to buy Internet from them.

While that may be true, I can't help them either and my answer back to her was "try knocking on the person's door when your tablet shows a strong signal" She cussed me out and told me to have a horrible life. Least I think it was a she... she signed the email with a "Thak u- chessa" (I don't think that was even the real name).

I really haven't gotten many of them till this month of this year. My answer would still be the same, it's not your account you need to work with the account/service owner.
--
If you have a topic in the direct forum please reply to it or a post of mine, I get a notification when you do this.
Koetting Ford, Granite City, illinois... YOU'RE FIRED!!

PhoenixDown
FIOS is Awesome
Premium
join:2003-06-08
Fresh Meadows, NY
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by David:

that gem of the gene pool keeps quoting me net neutrality regulations!

Quote them the FCC CPNI regulations AT&T has to follow!
--
1/22/2012 Delegate Count
Newt 25 | Romney 14 | Ron Paul 10 | Santorum 8

David
I start new work on
Premium,VIP
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL
kudos:101
Reviews:
·DIRECTV
·AT&T Midwest
·magicjack.com
·Google Voice
said by PhoenixDown:

Quote them the FCC CPNI regulations AT&T has to follow!

If he is dumb enough to email me back from yesterday I may use that gem next.