Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

effram

join:2012-11-01
Orangeville, ON
reply to jumpingryan

Re: Rogers secretely removes $50 Max Charge on Rocket Hub

For those wondering if the CCTS will even take on this kind of dispute, I received an email from them that said this:

We have received your complaint XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and hereby advise you that your complaint falls within the scope of our mandate and will be processed in accordance with our Procedural Code (the “Code”), which can be found at: »www.ccts-cprst.ca/en/documents/p···ral-code
Emphasis added by me. I'm interested in how this process will play out...

shrug

@videotron.ca

I would like to see a group of people do it together as well.

Very possible they will treat this as a group anyhow to keeps Rogers costs lower. After-all is it run by the same industry you are filing against.

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..

said by shrug :

Very possible they will treat this as a group anyhow to keeps Rogers costs lower. After-all is it run by the same industry you are filing against.

Rogers knows that only the minority of people, such as the users here, are going to do anything about it. The other 99% of the people that get screwed just ask take it up the rear end.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

shrug

@videotron.ca

said by J E F F:

said by shrug :

Rogers knows that only the minority of people, such as the users here, are going to do anything about it. The other 99% of the people that get screwed just ask take it up the rear end.

I wouldn't say 99%. if we review what has been stated here, Rogers is playing a game of "we don't have to, but we love you and will wipe the bill and put you on another contract".

So they are playing their loved customers as total idiots. And personally I think These vultures at rogers will win when the average person doesn't know better.

If these people were indeed in contracts, and not month-to-month, the better route to go is a class-action.