kudos:101
Reviews:
·DIRECTV
·AT&T Midwest
·magicjack.com
·Google Voice
reply to David

Re: Public service message-Neighbor's paid for connections

Another thing that was also brought to my attention (a few internal people assist me and read here..)

This (or these) emails technically violate the ToS and AUP.

TOS:

10. Restrictions on Use

a. No Resale. The Service is provided for your use only (unless otherwise specifically stated) and you agree not to, whether for a fee or without charge, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, transfer, trade, resell, re-provision, redistribute, or rent the Service, your membership in the Service, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service, including, but not limited to, reselling capabilities enabled or used by a specific application (including, without limitation, Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) via wired, wireless or other means. For example, you agree that the Service is not to be used to trunk or facilitate public internet access ("Hotspots") or any other public use of the Service , or for any high volume purpose. All aspects of the Service and Site, except that portion provided by third party providers, is copyrighted and property of AT&T and/or Yahoo! as applicable.

It also violates the AUP (Acceptable Use Policy as well)

AUP:

Security Violations
Customers are responsible for ensuring and maintaining security of their systems and the machines that connect to and use IP Service(s), including implementation of necessary patches and operating system updates.

--
If you have a topic in the direct forum please reply to it or a post of mine, I get a notification when you do this.
Koetting Ford, Granite City, illinois... YOU'RE FIRED!!