Augusta, GA

1 edit
reply to DarkLogix

Re: [Raiding] World of Logs

Click for full size
Highway 1, Honolulu, HI
Click for full size
H1 Point of View
H1 north of the airport was great for high speed runs. Elevated highway, well lit, and generally not alot of cops running radar. They mostly stay downtown for the night life at 3 a.m. hence, wide open GGGGOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

no idea, only 1/4 mi i've ever run was amost 8 years ago on my first bike, sv650s, it was 12.08s at 108.4 mph. on the duc I'd have issues keeping the front tire down in any gear below 4th. havent run the camaro; only challenge i've taken on in it is driving between augusta ga, and nashville, tn on a single tank of gas. now thats a feat of strength with the 6.2L.

after some research is seems 155mph is the fastes my car will currently go : /
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to clawfury
Necro'd!

So, last night, DarkLogix See Profile was livelogging our HOF LFR (it's now the norm... so I'll stop mentioning that) and I was able to use the online WoL parse to identify a troll and get him kicked before the Garalon fight. During the Blade Lord fight, one of the priests (I was on my druid, and there were 5 priests) life-gripped the target of Unseen Strike once the raid stacked on him so that the target would die by themselves. It was our top healer! thankfully, he was a shaman and just rezzed himself and kept on crushing the meters. But I was in a mood last night, so once the boss went down and the rezzes were going out... I pulled up WoL and started hunting. I opened the "deaths overview" and saw the shaman's name. moused over his name and clicked "see more"... it opens a new window that shows the last 25 sec. before his death... there it was... "Rohan cast Leap of Faith on..." We got him kicked right before the tanks pulled Garalon. WoL is awesome. That is all.
--
Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Caelharrad

join:2012-04-13
Fenton, MO
Nice story; wish I would have had WoL running this last weekend. Was in HoF LFR (first half), we clear the first trash pack, head around the corner and start engaging the second pack... I'm standing there with the crowd, pew-pewing away. All of a sudden, we get jumped by about 10 more mobs from behind - some asshat had pulled the rest of the mobs from room 1. I look for my pet... he's about 5 yards in front of me, gnawing on a bad guy like he should be. About 2/3 of the raid dies, and once the trash are down and rezzes go out, someone says "who pulled, dammit". Immediately someone says, "Cael pulled them". Sigh... I was not in the mood. I posted something like, "I DID NOT pull that trash. My pet was under control. Kick me if you want, but it is not always the hunter." Got kicked about 3 seconds later.
Unless the trash in the other room had an ability called "Detect Hunter", with a range of 97 yards, I did not pull aggro. My guess is that the guy who ACTUALLY pulled, is the one who accused me. Gotta love the LFR herd mentality.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
I WoL all my LFR's and raids now.
hay I paid for a 1 year unlimited sub, I plan to make use of it.
--
»Death Star Petition

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
worth every penny, IMO. let me know when the year is up. If you are still with us at that time, we'll pick up the tab.
--
Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3

1 recommendation

The year ends Feb 16, 2014
WoL subs are guild bound, and the 3 month unlimited sub I had gotten for cig's guild had or was going to expire very soon.

So any one in Pride and Ego can benefit from the sub.

I don't recall all the advantages but one is they'll keep the logs available indefinitely. (IE even longer than premium)
--
»Death Star Petition