Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13
Reviews:
·callwithus
·voip.ms

Incorporated in California....

The reviewer complained that the company is in Nevada, not California.

Now, there would be nothing wrong with that. Massive numbers of US companies are incorporated by choice in Delaware, and Nevada is becoming a popular state also.

But in fact:

a) Phone Power is no longer incorporated in Nevada. Actually, it looks to me that the Nevada entity was a different company anyway.

b) [Phone Power LLC] is currently set up as an LLC in California: California Secretary of State Entity Number 200634210004.

c) Their sister company [Quality Speaks LLC] is currently set up as an LLC in California: California Secretary of State Entity Number 201035810008

reviewer

@qwest.net

Thank you. It appears my information was old on the point of incorporation, and I accept your correction.

ymhee_bcex
Premium
join:2006-04-21
Tarzana, CA
Reviews:
·voip.ms
·PHONE POWER
·AT&T U-Verse
·VOIPO
reply to PX Eliezer7

FWIW, I drive by their office in Los Angeles suburb every time I take my daughter to school. Unless they put up a big ruse, they are in California.

Obviously, that by itself doesn't make me like them any better or worse. So, this whole Nevada/California argument comes across as when you don't feel your main argument is strong enough. Just like $200/month - which is probably a simple typo.

I am with Eliezer - your review looks strange; I really can't find a better word. Almost like you had a Stockholm syndrome or something like it.
--
Technical problems are more often than not management incompetence masquerading as technical issues

« Does not make sense....Epic »