Treebark
Premium Member
join:2010-03-04
Havelock, NC

Treebark to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven

Re: PS3: Call of Duty Black OPS 2

I use silencer and FMJ on it. I do pretty wel with the MP&7, I have a build with a Sniper being my secondary weapon. I love Yemen and Drone. Plaza and Cargo, I can't stand. I almost have all the camo's unlocked on on the MP7. I hate how you have to go through a whole lvl at 55 before you can prestige. I wanted to last night but work was coming to early.

I play a lot of Kill Confirmed, seems the fastest way to lvl weapons and get exp. I do like domination alot too. Hardpoint is kind of fun, kind of like dropzone in MW3 without the drops.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Yea. If I don't have peeps on I play mercenary mosh pit which has all the types mixed in.

OMG we are at the same place. I dinged 55 last night and tried to prestige when I couldn't I went to bed. lol

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

Yeah, talk about aggrivating! So do you know if it was like MW3, as in you loose all of your guns and have to unlock everything again? I only play with a few people myself.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

You lose your perks/utlities/frags but I am not sure on the guns because you prestige those separately.

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

That does'nt sound bad. I just don't want to loose the last assualt rifle you unlock. That thing is bad ass. same as the last sniper rifle.

I guess I need to go ahead and spend all of my tokens before I prestige.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Prestiged.

The second run through is going to be a little grindier. I'm not sure if I will second prestige or not but I'm still having a blast. Need to figure out sniping. My skills are really poor right now in that area.

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

I havent attempted to quick scope, I do like to snipe, I run a overkill build with a sniper being my secondary. I will probably keep prestiging, if it was lvl 80 I would say hell no.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Yea Quick scoping has never been in my reach. My sniping isn't too bad. I have been experimenting with some LMG. They work well in places where you know traffic will be.

Add in bouncing bettys and shock traps and you can hold an area for an good amount of time if you get on a roll.

AGRs are probably the meanest thing in the game. It wrecks. Minus swarm/dogs that aren't even funny if these get popped game over.

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

They delayed the reaction of the bouncing bettie with the last patch, kind of sucks but they are still decent, let you know when someone is coming up behind you. I like the secong LMG, fmj and targetfinder scope in trafic areas is beastly....I watch a lot of Lynxwarlord on youtube. Some of his gameplay and tips are pretty good. my KD is almost up to 1 on TDM, still like .8 overall because I actually like to play the mission and not sit and camp.

The AGR's are bad ass. Love those things. Loved the lightning strike until they put a delay on them too. I got swarm in a care package one time, it was beast mode.

I did a set up with MSMR, I think think thats the name, SMG, with nothing but perks and a silencer and grip( faster aiming) I run around and kill shit with it. Been using the M27 too, I put an ACOG on it and run around and fuck people up.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

I know a kid that only uses MSMR + FMJ, Silencer, lasor. Tactical. Hes so beast is scary. We play ALOT of dom and he runs Orbital EMP Swarm/Dogs. I have seen him pop Dogs/Swarms in at least 1/3 of the games I have played with him this week. Its truly him pooping on people.

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

Have you ran any Akimbo pistols yet? I rarely use mine but I have been trying to lvl up the 3 round burst one. I like it better than the fully automatic one.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Yea the full auto one is sketchy IMHO. The 3 shot burst is beast though. Thats the only off hand I run. No doubles though.

Hopefully getting some games in for dub xp.

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

Same, work and kids it will be tough. Going to prestige again when you get to it?

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

I'm up in the air about it. I probably will because the guns I like are most of the begging ones so I haven't been too annoyed with it. Minus Savenger and Ghost. And shock charges early.

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

I just wish you could unlock a later weapon with prestiging.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

You do get one permanent unlock. You can choose anything to unlock all the time.

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

Damnit, I was trying to figure out had that worked. I am going to have to mess with it as soon as I get home, thanks bro.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

With every prestige you can unlock one item forever.

When you go to unlock something look closely there should be an option along the way to unlock it permanently.

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

Presitiged again, double XP weekend was the shit, over half way to cap again. About to have my first gold gun.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

NICE!

I'm still in the late 40's. I didn't get alot of dub xp games unfortunately. I too am about 5 frenzys from my first gold gun. And I am pretty close to having it maxed at double prestige which I think gives you the cool calling card as well.

The no perks/ no attachment camos are the worst!

Treebark
Premium Member
Havelock, NC

Treebark

Premium Member

Yeah, I finished the no attachemnts last night, I lack like 50 or so kills with no perks for my MP7,, the last assault rifle, can't remember the name, I perma unlocked that. That bitch is a beast with a silencer on it. Trying to get Akimbo on the three shot burst pistol.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

The new AK 47. Yea its nasty.

My MP7 is stuck on 100 head shots, spray and pray head shots are random lol. My goldy is the big clip SMG. I can't remember the name but its reg clip is 50 bullets.